TWGXXXI - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #121
    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

    Alright i’m in

    But don’t expect much from me until after my wedding this Saturday.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #122
      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

      ... you're getting MARRIED?

      CONGRATS MANTI
      Last edited by Funnygurl555; 10-16-2018, 12:35 PM.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #123
        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

        the real power move is now to just let manti endgame

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #124
          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

          Beat me in endgame and I’ll vote you to mafia champs 2019

          Also thanks funny, I’m looking forward to it!
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-16-2018, 02:34 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #125
            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

            I let manti play because I'm not afraid
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #126
              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

              Oh he signed up lmao
              Congrats on Saturday dude!!
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #127
                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                Maybe
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #128
                  Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Alright i’m in

                  But don’t expect much from me until after my wedding this Saturday.
                  Grats btw

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #129
                    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                    no
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #130
                      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                      gats manti!


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #131
                        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                        gat
                        Last edited by Funnygurl555; 10-16-2018, 11:18 PM.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #132
                          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                          out sorry I just can't even right now

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #133
                            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                            hopefully this finally rolls, pinged a few people
                            EDIT: Harder without carlos now oh boy
                            Last edited by the sun fan; 10-16-2018, 11:52 PM.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #134
                              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                              in ok I can even now

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #135
                                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                in ok I can even now
                                You're my fucking hero bro


                                Also getting the game rolled is great but with the exception of Manti (Congrats btw) let's all promise ourselves we gonna post like 20 post a phase at least please
                                Last edited by MixMasterLar; 10-17-2018, 09:28 AM.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...