TWGXXXI - Signups
Collapse
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
-
Re: TWGXXXI - Signups
it happened
it finally happenedTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - Signups
I wanna say just roll anyways, and hope people still remember this, lol
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - Signups
r0ll baby r0ll
btw dead laptop so ima phone postOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - Signups
Will roll game in approx. 12 hours.
Reminder that the game begins with a twilight phase (essentially a night start with no night kill)========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
-
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment





Comment