TWGXXXI - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #106
    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

    again, I think its just that time of the year
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #107
      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

      Didn't we agree last year that when Thanksgiving rolls around we would take a seasonal break anyway? Or did I imagine that.

      It's a good idea anyway. After all after the last break we had really good games from some hungry folks craving teh twgs

      in by the way. May not be as active as I'd like but will try to nail out like 30 post a phase.
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #108
        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

        in
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #109
          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

          one more let's go


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #110
            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

            leggo my eggo
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • jessiebessie
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2018
              • 1

              #111
              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

              out

              sorry friends. I've got midterms in a week, so i gotta study. I'll sign back up once exams are over if the game still hasn't started.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #112
                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                ​

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #113
                  Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                  noooooooooooooo

                  oh yeah i still gotta send you shit for viruses
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #114
                    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                    ugu


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #115
                      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                      Convince me I won’t roll wolf or die early as town and I’ll play.

                      Cause I really just wanna try to solve a game. Feels like it’s been 3 years since I’ve had a chance.
                      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-16-2018, 06:04 AM.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #116
                        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Convince me I won’t roll wolf or die early as town and I’ll play.

                        Cause I really just wanna try to solve a game. Feels like it’s been 3 years since I’ve had a chance.
                        You can unless wolves are wimps

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #117
                          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                          Poor Manti, I know exactly how you feel. You really have had a rough go of it in terms of not being able to solve games for quite a while now.
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #118
                            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                            Just make manti an innocent child

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #119
                              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                              Manti if you're town I promise not to n1 you if I'm a wolf just this once
                              you get one
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #120
                                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Manti if you're town I promise not to n1 you if I'm a wolf just this once
                                you get one
                                I'll second this
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...