TWGXXXI - Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

    TWG is so dead!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #92
      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

      well
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #93
        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

        I posted the game in ffya discord
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #94
          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          I posted the game in ffya discord
          Yaaay!
          Last edited by FreezinIce; 09-28-2018, 04:08 PM.
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • star-crossed
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2017
            • 476

            #95
            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

            Hi, I feel like I forgot how to play.

            replace
            Last edited by star-crossed; 10-6-2018, 02:35 PM.
            twg quotes here - https://listography.com/starxcrossed

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #96
              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

              Originally posted by star-crossed
              Hi, I feel like I forgot how to play.

              replace
              Most of us have forgotten how to play, on account of this game being in signup purgatory for a month


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #97
                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                What does twg stand for again

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #98
                  Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                  well what do you know it is almsot a month
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #99
                    Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                    wat is wtg idk im in
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #100
                      Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                      I've messaged a few people; hopefully this should fill soon
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #101
                        Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        Hi, I feel like I forgot how to play.

                        replace
                        hi

                        in again, my trip is over

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #102
                          Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          hi

                          in again, my trip is over
                          Welcome back!
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #103
                            Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                            If the game has not filled by Thursday, I will sign up.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #104
                              Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                              If I have power Thursday and there's room I will sign up.

                              We might be getting a storm here tomorrow tho
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWGXXXI - Signups

                                I hope this doesn't mean inactivity galore, because that would just be sad face if that's how we stop playing.
                                Last edited by Charu; 10-9-2018, 09:57 PM.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...