TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

    bah, a pregame phase isn't starting the game
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

      OwO

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        OwO
        UgU


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          bah, a pregame phase isn't starting the game
          OuO


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

            Before eod sounds better. Doesn't waste time.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

              Sunfan's sign-up avatar is 10/10





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              Working...