TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

    wolf chat on

    Code:
    TTTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver
    TTTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Serial Killer
    TTTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver
    TTTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT (Roleblock, Ninja Kill, Strongman Kill), Serial Killer
    TTT = Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia JOAT
    TT = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer
    T = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT
    0 Ts = Mafia Goon, Mafia 1-Shot Bus Driver, Mafia JOAT, Serial Killer
    revised T roles

    rolling tonight ayy


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

      I will be posting less than normal you have been warned
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I will be posting less than normal you have been warned
        OvO


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

          ÒvÓ


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

            Originally posted by Syhto
            im excited to play with this group!! hey tps
            Hi Syhto! Let's be wolves and win again ok cool thanks.

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

              Aw yea buddy let's do it up. Gg suntan on daychat I was as little concerned on that.

              LOL suntan. Thanks phone !!
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                The_sun_tan

                so bronzed
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                  wolf daychat is ew


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                    If I can't be a replacement can I be a spectator
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      wolf daychat is ew
                      Dead wrong. In fact, if you would allow me to speculate, wolves will not win this game in spite of having wolfchat.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Dead wrong. In fact, if you would allow me to speculate, wolves will not win this game in spite of having wolfchat.
                        depends on the roll i think

                        i'm still a lil afraid of the high-T rolls

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                          Does rolling tonight mean it's starting tonight?
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            If I can't be a replacement can I be a spectator
                            you never signed up for anything

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Does rolling tonight mean it's starting tonight?
                            yeah i'm rolling and putting thread up at 11:00 pm server time


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                              well, how does the serial killer choose what they would like to be then?
                              do they just have do decide before first EOD?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [signup thread]

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                well, how does the serial killer choose what they would like to be then?
                                do they just have do decide before first EOD?
                                I'm assuming it's a 24-hour pregame phase after the thread goes up


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...