Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #511
    Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    but killing counterwagon is what vigi is supposed to do~!
    Well I mean, yes, that's generally the safe option for vigi's. However, if vigi feels like they have a good read on someone AND it'll give more info to town (<This part is especially important), then they should go for it.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #512
      Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

      In that regard, I realized I was probably the vigi target when tps was eyeing me.

      Hence why I made the reads I did. Because then with me dead, it would throw all my nulls and blurbs into question which would have town attack each other.

      Boom boom, bobbity boom.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #513
        Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

        ...Well, I wasn't certain, but that was one of the reasons why I gave a reads list anyways.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #514
          Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          tps was shooting charu

          so nah
          how da-

          Originally posted by Charu
          I mean, then mellon would've solo'd. I believe in her!!!!!!111
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I didnt think mellon was wolf
          good wolf game drinking bduydtyt

          <333
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #515
            Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            The real mystery is if you were viewing the thread early on.
            i wasnt. i legit sleeped till 3pm. no idea how choof saw me in thread earlier
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #516
              Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              i wasnt. i legit sleeped till 3pm. no idea how choof saw me in thread earlier
              lolffr is the answer

              I rolled wolf in a turbo, said I wouldn't be around for EOD and wasn't, but apparently I was spotted in the thread at EOD so I have no clue

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #517
                Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                i drank too much
                someone keep me compa
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #518
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  choof- no
                  freezin-yes
                  raeko-yes
                  charu-yes

                  gonna go down the playerlist until everyone has said yes/no, fill in vacancies, then the reroll will happen
                  please lmk if you are or are not interested in playing in a reroll
                  If you need to fill one let me know

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #519
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                    Not surprised at the wolf pairing to be honest. I was trying not to read Raeko a wolf for actually posting but it makes total sense she'd up the volume so she wouldnt get called out. Charu is just hard for me to catch the first few days no matter what. Good D0 for wolves

                    Also want to point out that this:

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    (even tho hes never a wolf because hes been consensus scum entire day with no defenders)
                    is factually incorrect as FFA and Raeko defended him throughout the day. Still the wrong call admittedly.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #520
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Also want to point out that this:



                      is factually incorrect as FFA and Raeko defended him throughout the day. Still the wrong call admittedly.
                      Huh, thought i didn't see anyone defending artonarch. Must have missed it
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #521
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                        I definitely would have been pushing a Raeko lynch every phase so we had a good chance for this one :P
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #522
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                          hey don't be like that >_> Here we try to play every game like it's a new game and don't hold onto any grudges from the previous game. It would have worked out for you in this case, but still generally not the best way to play
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #523
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                            Disclaimer: I don't blame Sunfan for this really, vote frenzy was crazy at the end of day and made it tough to determine when lynch happened. Sunfan is consistently one of the best hosts here, and I definitely was lacking a bit on the game I just hosted, missed some deadlines etc, so it's definitely not an easy job.

                            but damn does it suck that literally every game I've played in over the last 2 months has ended with a re-roll. Tokzic with his last forum game, Xiz with his back to back live TWG games.

                            I don't blame choof either, the dude consistently gets lynched D1 for terrible reasoning and he almost always turns out human.

                            I'm more disappointed than mad, especially since I felt like I finally had a good read on the game and spent a lot of time figuring out the odds of vigi usages and was pumped to try it out.

                            I think I'm going to take a step back from this game for a while and come back when I'm less frustrated, because I really don't mean any of it personally.
                            Last edited by Tps222; 04-19-2017, 10:58 AM.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #524
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                              Hey, who's holding grudges?
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #525
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                                Me, I'm the grudge master


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...