Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #481
    Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

    Originally posted by choof
    i'm not playing another game i'm gonna take a break from ffr twg and play elsewhere for a bit
    I'm really, really, really sorry
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #482
      Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'm really, really, really sorry
      Don't think it was due to your error. I think it was more to the players, lmao.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #483
        Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

        I'm still game, by the way.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #484
          Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Don't think it was due to your error. I think it was more to the players, lmao.
          no, that's never the player's fault
          I was just used to insta being at 5 instead of 6 in turbos and I shouldn't have been thinking that way
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #485
            Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

            well at least lar, celly boi, and freezin ice know what my town game is like
            it's mindboggling that lar needed a reminder after the shenanigans that happened in the last game I played with him but whatever

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #486
              Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              no, that's never the player's fault
              I was just used to insta being at 5 instead of 6 in turbos and I shouldn't have been thinking that way
              Well I mean, I think in this context, it was the players. Unless choof is actually mad at you for this error?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #487
                Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                i did a double take at eod thinking "was insta always at 50%?"

                oh well mistakes happen. im interested in a reroll maybe this time i wont play like trash because its d0
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #488
                  Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                  wolves were charu and raeko
                  vigi was tps
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #489
                    Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                    By the way, tps was totally right, weren't you mister vigi?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #490
                      Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                      I'd would've shot him tonight, no questions asked.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #491
                        Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                        choof- no
                        freezin-yes
                        raeko-yes
                        charu-yes

                        gonna go down the playerlist until everyone has said yes/no, fill in vacancies, then the reroll will happen
                        please lmk if you are or are not interested in playing in a reroll
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #492
                          Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                          Hahaha Raeko oh man
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #493
                            Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                            Yes
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #494
                              Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                              tps, a little advice.

                              I kind of suspected you were the vigi for how pull back you were. I think ya need to post a little bit more aggressively. Unless that's just how you play, heh.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #495
                                Re: Turbo XIII: Pew Pew Role Game Thread

                                Honestly I was thinking you might be the vigi
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...