TWG 152: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #16
    Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

    Charu is a big baby

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

      I'm a vicious baby!

      Rawr!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

        You're mah sugar baby

        sugah sugah

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #19
          Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

          in I was gonna sit this one out but I'm in a good mood


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #20
            Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

            Too bad OoT, now I can't harass you

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #21
              Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Will Charu drop out?
              it's k I will make Charu wish he dropped out (sun)
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #22
                Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                OoT is off*

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Will Charu drop out?

                  you better save that picture because I'm changing my avatar with the new game
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                    It better be another cutie


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                      I feel like I don't understand you people anymore

                      and yes, you people.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #26
                        Re: TWG 152: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                        Wait night start shit

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #27
                          Re: TWG 152: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Wait night start shit
                          Don't worry I won't nightkill you n1


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #28
                            Re: TWG 152: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Don't worry I won't nightkill you n1
                            I will

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLII: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              it's k I will make Charu wish he dropped out (sun)
                              Psh.

                              Fuck it.

                              in

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #30
                                Re: TWG 152: Another Sleepless Night - SIGN-UPS

                                in
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...