Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

    yall remember madmatt hahahaha

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

      where notes?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #18
        Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

        I should reword my post a bit to really explain how I feel about him and his ban situation.

        I have to agree with Cold Kitten where we honestly shouldn't be talking about if he should come back or not because no matter how lenient FFRTWG can or cannot be, the issue with him is:

        1. Threatening to post your Role PM is one of the most important rules not to break during Forum Mafia/TWG. He has threatened multiple times, and has successfully posted his Role PM during games twice (iirc, correct me if I'm wrong there).

        2. Just on above point alone, his "TWG Ban Hearing" shouldn't be for another sum of time. I say this because at that time, everyone was disheartened, angered, and fuming because of his actions and it severely took a toll in the last game he did it in (the mystery game). In my opinion, we should be having this conversation in a month or so, especially when activity has dropped due to school for the most part and we had already discussed possibly doing Turbos/keeping games minuscule for now because of activity.

        I'm not really the person to be saying this the way I am, though TWG is still a main reason why some of us log onto FFR and the most important rule was broken on multiple occasions and his threats in game were more than plentiful.





        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #19
          Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

          I frequently defended him after the polls of the first twg awards, he cleaned up his act and became a pretty strong player, imo. If he does want to be unbanned, I think he'll be checking himself, and if he has the urge to do anything dumb to get himself modkilled, he'll just step away from the game.

          I'd be fine with seeing him play again, but imo he only gets one more chance. If he does any modkillable antics, he's done.

          iirc he mentioned that he would continuing playing on other sites, and it's been a few months? I'd actually like to see if he did continue playing, and I wonder if he's matured as a player, aside from the modkill bullshit.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #20
            Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

            Originally posted by rzr
            yall remember madmatt hahahaha
            madmatt literally makes biscuits and gravy for military officers as a cook for the army lmao

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #21
              Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              he seemed to just want to make the game less fun for everyone from what i gathered. i feel very strongly he should stay banned.
              I respectly disagree with this statement, his pre and post awards meta was VASTLY different, which to me honestly showed the opposite.

              I, oddly, agree with Xelnya. but 10 games seems like too much. 5 games would be good. I doubt he'll sign up for 5 consecutive games, and even if he does, it'd end up being a solid month of probation.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #22
                Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                Originally posted by choof
                I frequently defended him after the polls of the first twg awards, he cleaned up his act and became a pretty strong player, imo. If he does want to be unbanned, I think he'll be checking himself, and if he has the urge to do anything dumb to get himself modkilled, he'll just step away from the game.

                I'd be fine with seeing him play again, but imo he only gets one more chance. If he does any modkillable antics, he's done.

                iirc he mentioned that he would continuing playing on other sites, and it's been a few months? I'd actually like to see if he did continue playing, and I wonder if he's matured as a player, aside from the modkill bullshit.
                aside from a small bit in the last paragraph, I agree with this about 100%.
                I am in full support of banning him permanently if he posts his PM again, or threatens to do so.

                Honestly in one of them he didn't even mean to post what he did, which I think is sometimes forgotten. His conduct after the modkill (which 100% had to happen) was not ok though.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #23
                  Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                  Not so much wanting to be unbanned for some "I deserve this"mentality, but more so wanting to voice my issues with the Dichotomy ban which resulted in the permanent ban.
                  I also wanted to raise these issues privately off-forum, but what ever I guess.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #24
                    Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    Not so much wanting to be unbanned for some "I deserve this"mentality, but more so wanting to voice my issues with the Dichotomy ban which resulted in the permanent ban.
                    I also wanted to raise these issues privately off-forum, but what ever I guess.
                    the ban was public, this subforum is public. this thread was bound to happen at some point.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                      I would just tell both of them, if I'm somehow playing, that they're baddo and should check themselves out in lane 4 and have the cashier go "Yeah, I'm the master at this button shit, watch as I enter all your items code by code without scanning!"


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                        "What the fuck, I ordered two pairs of boots, where are they!?" Scream Zenith at the postal boy who got the wrong end of the stick.

                        "Oh, I'm sorry, must've been a mispackage."

                        "I tell you what, mate, I outa sock you one so fucking hard that I'm going to literally kill you hard."

                        Then Redblaster comes.

                        "Whatcha say ya little shit? How 'bout you say that to someone your own size!"

                        "Ya dickwad, everyone knows my penis is bigger than yours, fuck off mate."


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #27
                          Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                          vote cast, I agree with choof

                          keep this in mind folks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                            And then literally Hitler with epic le memes from over 9000 lands.

                            All your base are definitely belong to me, assholes.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                              Holy shit banana's, why is this site so slow? God damn it, all I wanna is post some god damn bad posts that make people cringe.

                              Is that so much to ask?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: Red Blaster wants to be unbanned

                                Holy shit banana's, why is this site so slow? God damn it, all I wanna is post some god damn bad posts that make people cringe.

                                Is that so much to ask?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...