TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #31
    Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

    apologies for all the waiting, I'm actually waiting a little longer because I'm going to be a bit busy, and I don't want to not be able to answer questions that will inevitably be had when the game starts


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #32
      Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

      in

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #33
        Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        13. Choof, the
        this is actually one reason why I wanted to sign up

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #34
          Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

          Ahh screw it, toss me in as a replacement, please.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #35
            Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

            Hype. Anyhow, just a heads up: If I do vanish for a day or so, it's because I'm at the hospital because a family member is getting surgery due to glaucoma and I might spend the entire day there because of it
            bananas


            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #36
              Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

              I'm going to roll roles, the game may start tonight if i can do it on time


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #37
                Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                you know.. i signed up for this game and have no idea what it is.
                so... whats slopefiring? as in TWG terms anyways.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  you know.. i signed up for this game and have no idea what it is.
                  so... whats slopefiring? as in TWG terms anyways.
                  Another term for Angleshooting





                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Another term for Angleshooting
                    oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Yahagi
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2015
                      • 2

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                      Game has been rolled, pms will be slowly rolling out. When you see the game thread (soon (TM)) the game is on!

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                        If you have questions about your role, please pm me with questions, because there's a lot of potential in a lot of the roles, and it's up to you to take full advantage of them


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                          Hype?





                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)

                            thread will drop in 5 minutes


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXLI - SlopeFiring (Signups)



                              right here


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              Working...