jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pizza69
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2013
    • 700

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    And I noticed the funny soft too, that's what I was talking about with pizza. I thought she had a red check on clown-p and was withholding it until he showed up for dramatic effect.
    oh cool I did catch on lol

    but damn though, I leave for 3 hours, come back and the game is over. gg

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

      fucking hate wolfing

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

        you, me, dabackpank, a lot of us do


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

          I have to say, I find it funny how so many people were on rzr's case for playing so formally. Dudes, he played like waaaaaaay back. Like that rules thread that exists from 5 years ago? That's him.
          Based off of what I've seen, that's how games were played then. This shit-posting thing that's prominent only really started in the past year.

          Also, Zenith, I know you like going gung ho and such, but when you told Greg that you knew he played better than that, etc, etc. Keep in mind, it's jTWg. He's not there to go hard in the paint; he's there to help the newer players along. Same with any other vets. If they're playing differently, it's not just based off of their alignment.





          Yay Pizza, you played!
          Last edited by T-Force; 09-4-2015, 05:19 PM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

            I get this a lot, and I have yet to see anything better than this, but I don't change my play in jTWG, and I do not encourage other veterans to do so either. I believe that players get better by playing with the best, and while I am certainly not the best, I see no reason to tone-back my play in order to help other players grow. I can elaborate on this if needed.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

              ^people yelled at me in the hydra game, hop off my d the new ppl do just as good if not better than me, grow up PPL!!!!1111111111

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • Pizza69
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2013
                • 700

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                Originally posted by T-Force
                Yay Pizza, you played!
                I done did! finally

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                  Originally posted by Pizza69
                  I done did! finally
                  Play again your posts improved quickly

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Play again your posts improved quickly
                    Even if they hadn't play again because you're not gonna get good at this game by not playing it

                    Plus you and clown where fun to read this game I didn't read hard enough to guess who tha wuffs where but it was still fun to read

                    Comment

                    • Clownpiece
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2015
                      • 7

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      claiming seer would have wrecked you, because that implies that the setup is either in 2 or b, in which case, the presence of both the tracker and 1-shot bp would have wrecked you
                      Holy shit there was a setup thing and I never clicked it.

                      why this

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                        Originally posted by Clownpiece
                        Holy shit there was a setup thing and I never clicked it.

                        why this





                        Comment

                        • Pizza69
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2013
                          • 700

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Play again your posts improved quickly
                          I'll join whenever it looks like I'll be able to commit to it (probably not next game unfortunately)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                            oh yeah
                            @thesunfan, even though I rolled wolf and you saw that in my posts, do you still think I was posting differently
                            tl;dr I don't experience mania on these new meds

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                              sorry clownpiece for letting you down
                              probably won't play again for a bit, I'm still going to be pretty busy so if I roll human/pr in the next game I'll probably get mislynched

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) POST-GAME

                                Originally posted by choof
                                oh yeah
                                @thesunfan, even though I rolled wolf and you saw that in my posts, do you still think I was posting differently
                                tl;dr I don't experience mania on these new meds
                                yes I noticed it right away
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...