jTWG LXXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

    Originally posted by storn42
    speaking of being right. totally called your vote on psycho lol :P. atleast you were a correct woof read from me :P (take that zenith. you're totally getting lynched D4)
    That was your best post all game by far. The problem was that you had been so inconsistent before that that you had to be mechanically cleared before anyone would consider me. But yeah, you were right on, it was a risk I felt I had to take to salvage the game because DFR was in way too deep D1

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

      you're ston now to me


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

        Originally posted by YoshL
        xel, first time i think i've seen you post that much, lol
        1. I gave myself a rule this game that I had to post every time I went to post. I cheated once during being absolutely furious at work.

        2. It's really easy to post for me when I am town and enjoying the game. I personally don't enjoy things as much as I enjoyed this game.

        3. I still think Storn should have been lynched day 1 and I don't think many arguments could convince me it was worse than that KiTB.

        And DFR I am sorry yah got dunked by Greggles. He's a jerk.

        AA I think the thing that sold me that you were gonna be the best lynch was your response to me saying "why wouldn't you die for the glory of town." Something about that reply was just, yuck.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

          Yoshl thanks for the comments that'll help my next wolf game a lot I noticed the "I didn't send in the kill" pretty quick but it was too late. I don't think anyone else noticed though so yay. Also now that I see ben didn't save n2 I should've killed greg for sure, I just thought he'd save greg 100%. Bad play on my part I guess. Also I felt like we were screwed after dfr got blocked and it ended up being that way.

          @xel, even if I am town I will never let myself willingly get lynched if I think there's a better option so that'll be my defense regardless of alignment. But yeah I was screwed lol

          Also if we had killed greg n1 I think we could've won it, oh well it was still fun

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

            you honestly looked like you were enjoying yourself lol


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              @xel, even if I am town I will never let myself willingly get lynched if I think there's a better option so that'll be my defense regardless of alignment. But yeah I was screwed lol
              But see just throwing out the idea that you don't mind being lynched would have done you a bit of work imho. At least with me.

              Originally posted by YoshL
              you honestly looked like you were enjoying yourself lol
              What's funnier is I can't think of really hard dissing anyone either

              I've gone soft, next game shall have full rage!

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                Originally posted by XelNya
                But see just throwing out the idea that you don't mind being lynched would have done you a bit of work imho. At least with me.



                What's funnier is I can't think of really hard dissing anyone either

                I've gone soft, next game shall have full rage!
                Yeah that's true I guess. Like I said I was stuck though because if I said I don't mind I'd probably get lynched, if I said I didn't want to I'd probably be lynched. Early phases gg'ed it

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                  Wow not only did I get saved but Greggles jailed the wolf that sent the kill in; talk about maximum fuccen security lmaooooooo

                  Yeah I have to agree with YoshL's statement on myself, I felt like I was way too into the game that I started overseeing things and not keeping composure and more like "gaddamn it I know I'm right now I just need to find factual evidence to support my suspicions/thoughts" and I was thrown off because I was POSITIVE that storn/kiba yielded a wolf.

                  Huge apologies to Psycho, I definitely 100% ENTIRELY FEEL BAD FOR LYNCHING YOU (in fact I never wanted to lynch you but AA definitely went with my shitvote on you). AA's ploy on that was actually really well because it didn't paint him obviously at all, and he increased the chances of DFR living due to 33% chance of dying instead of a 50% chance.

                  Greggles I learned a lot from you actually and what I learned wasn't even obvious lessons (directly stating help), it was more behind the scenes. I had to really read your posts to even remotely understand what was happening and I'm glad you let me roleswap with you because it was my first time ever and I enjoyed it!

                  Storn, I know this wasn't your best game until you were cleared, but I definitely want to see you continue to play because with some fine tuning I can see some qualities in you that only you can work to your advantage.

                  Xel, besides your job being an absolute dick I'd say you played your normal VT game which was relieving because I didn't want to see you roll wolf again @_@. One of the tells for me in which you were town was after work you would post a string of commentary posts and informal posts that offered your views, where if you were a wolf I could imagine you would slightly alter that in some way.

                  DFR, I thought you were just having a really off game like I get sometimes, and I wasn't reading into you at all (but the rest of the game was lmaoooo). Better luck next time as I always say!

                  Benguin, no need to apologize because I did attempt to get town on the right track but it also but suspicion of doubt in players minds about myself; although I didn't mind dying and wanted to after psycholynch and that led to me roleswapping with Greggles. I didn't think you were a PR at all but I definitely townread you after the roleswap and save (at first I did think you were a wolf because of your activity and keenness to details) but I was wrong and I was glad I was wrong because I really didn't want to push on a PR.

                  Kiba I would really like for you to play more, although you have to you know.... actually play? I felt like you were creating more doubt room than town needed because of early scumreads on you and nothing we did was an acknowledgment to you. Next time you play you should try to put effort into it!

                  AA saved the best for last! My boy Ethan, you have grown into a prospering TWG player at an incredible rate and it obviously shows despite the loss. I originally thought there was something off and mentioned a few times about finally pinning you as your first wolf but in my head I didn't have factual enough information around you that could've warranted a lynch until I went back into that one phase and conjured the whole extra information argument which you held your own extremely well and even the reaction test I put you through was handled really well. You haven't played a game where I am a wolf yet, but when you do be prepared mwahahaha!

                  Good game everyone! I had a blast this jTWG; also don't take my swearing personally I just get heated sometimes and need to step out of thread (it is also wise to tell me to get out of thread for a bit). I hope nothing personal was taken this game





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    AA saved the best for last! My boy Ethan, you have grown into a prospering TWG player at an incredible rate and it obviously shows despite the loss. I originally thought there was something off and mentioned a few times about finally pinning you as your first wolf but in my head I didn't have factual enough information around you that could've warranted a lynch until I went back into that one phase and conjured the whole extra information argument which you held your own extremely well and even the reaction test I put you through was handled really well. You haven't played a game where I am a wolf yet, but when you do be prepared mwahahaha!

                    Good game everyone! I had a blast this jTWG; also don't take my swearing personally I just get heated sometimes and need to step out of thread (it is also wise to tell me to get out of thread for a bit). I hope nothing personal was taken this game
                    I actually did get annoyed at one point that you kept pushing the extra info argument because I knew that I hadn't messed up there because I hadn't even read my seer result lol. That being said nothing personal because it's TWG (j) and I know that things can get pretty intense. You did an excellent job this game of pushing on people and probing (like I was saying in reads all game lol) but the one thing that stuck out to me was how quickly you tended to flip-flop reads. If it came down to it and I had to push a mislynch on you I would've targeted that and your inconsistencies. Also that roleswap was very nice, it completely screwed over our night 1 plan (although we almost got away with it lmao). My plan if I somehow made it through that day phase was to hope sunfan didn't jail me (super unlikely) and preferably jail you, then push for a mislynch between xel/kiba, but that obviously didn't work out. Play the m6 TWG

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                      Matrix6 is where I was born bruh

                      and as a wolf too :^ )

                      It was incredibly easy to lynch me due to my flipflopping because I did it so frequently (I tend to not do it in actual TWG games yet I did it in this one) so I know what I have to work on now





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Matrix6 is where I was born bruh

                        and as a wolf too :^ )

                        It was incredibly easy to lynch me due to my flipflopping because I did it so frequently (I tend to not do it in actual TWG games yet I did it in this one) so I know what I have to work on now
                        I'm not actually sure why you flip-flopped so fast, was it just that you realized certain things happened and you reversed course based on that??

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Xel, besides your job being an absolute dick I'd say you played your normal VT game which was relieving because I didn't want to see you roll wolf again @_@. One of the tells for me in which you were town was after work you would post a string of commentary posts and informal posts that offered your views, where if you were a wolf I could imagine you would slightly alter that in some way.
                          My town tell is simply based on posting frequency. The more I post, the more likely I am to be town, because I'm not trying to phrase them as carefully.

                          Plop's read of my meta is spot on, but not because I lose interest. I'm just (not so secretly anymore) a bit of a try hard I think.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                            I've been saying that you're a try hard for a year now I think
                            or at least that people underestimate how much you care about TWG games.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I've been saying that you're a try hard for a year now I think
                              or at least that people underestimate how much you care about TWG games.
                              But, I don't care.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII - Welcoe to | Pst Gae

                                o.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...