jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

    gutreads don't matter if you don't ever get me killed
    <3
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      gutreads don't matter if you don't ever get me killed
      <3
      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      1. Cold Kitten TheSunFan (Replaced) (Lynched D4, Track-Immune)
      Uh ohhhhh


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

        \o/

        3 for 3 on posted role thoughts, and 4 for 4 if we count my N2 reading on Kayla before she died.

        @ Chris, what meta are you using, for the record? I mean, I know like 3 people whose meta is to instaread me wolf. Like, soramimi also says she can't play with me because, in her mind, I am always wolf. I think Tiffany does the same, and you're notorious for it in LTWG, haha.
        Last edited by T-Force; 06-28-2015, 03:20 AM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          will make more comments in the morning
          I said in the quicktopic n1 that I thought Shadow was vanilla town.
          Feel kind of bad for killing AA please keep playing pikakirby you did really, really well.
          Getting killed night 1 sucked, but there's no way it's stopping me from showing up in the next jTWG (not ready for TWG lol).

          Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
          Help, more like don't blindly listen to someone. If you really trust that person then go ahead but listening to someone just because they told you to do so is never a good thing to do.
          This so much, sheeping not only doesn't help (ayyy) but also can potentially be used against you.

          Originally posted by YoshL

          AA
          you played the human role to the dot, and it was great. The only problem with that, as you probably noticed, is that you're a very early target for wolves. While the posting was excellent, maybe strike to add a little bit more controversy into your tone? It helps with offsetting towniness with a little bit of uncertainty. D1 at least, it's best for you to be "shrouded in mystery" if you will, in order to be able to survive the night, and not get lynched. It's a strange balance, and I think this is one of the things that you have to kinda keep playing to find the right point to sit at. Overall, really good though; your posts felt incredibly natural for a townsperson to post, probably because you were just posting your thoughts and such.
          I guess I'll throw in a few curveballs here and there so I'm not universally green, because then I'm the first nightkill and I want to play more than that.

          Overall, I had a lot of fun for my first jTWG and will definitely be back for more. Shad, great job on catching Greg on the last day. Greg, you almost pulled it off! You pushed help around a lot and made it much closer than I thought you would have originally because the wolves were in a pretty big hole early on. Help, nice job on the last day, you managed to convince Shad to hammer the right person. Like some people have mentioned, your sudden switch from inactivity to activity threw some people off and came off as a bit scummy. If you can play more like you did on the last day then it'll be much more helpful to town and will make you a much better player. Gradiant, sorry you got lynched D1. Too many people on you and I didn't know how to get them off.


          dfr wen gaem


          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

            Also dfr edited a post
            MODKILL NOW

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

              being read as town is like the #1 job of a townsperson, the first most important thing is giving good connections and info to the rest of your team.

              they're both first important, not dying comes later though i think. Yeah, a dead townsperson can't do anything, but it's better than dead PRs :P


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                I had a lot of fun spectating this one; glad to see that this turned into a real game and not a spectacle like the previous jTWG.

                Glad to see the newer players playing back to back as well, new blood!
                Last edited by _Zenith_; 06-28-2015, 10:08 AM.





                Comment

                • ShadowDueler97
                  scarhand pls
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 547

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                  Yeah this one was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one! Not confident enough in my abilities yet to play real twg.


                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                    i edited a lot of posts, pls

                    ok time to find a new setup

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • helphelp11
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 230

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                      Well, good game everyone. It was a bit hectic there at the end.

                      As for being MVP, shadow, you deserved it. You either had to choose between sunfan, putting as much heat as he can on me, or me, in which you had to believe that I screwed up.




                      Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                      Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                      Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                      Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                      Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                      2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                        Damn, I need to stop 2nd guessing myself. I was thinking CK and Storn right from the start..
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                          Alright I will be hosting a Matrix6. I'll get a signup thread later tonight.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                            Was a fun game to spectate.
                            Good to see new players, hope you guys stay around and play in future games!
                            Glad YoshL is back
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                              Alright, people thoughts:

                              Cold Kitten: As I said before, you failed the YoshL test. Most people do, though, so it's nothing to worry about. Just remember it for next time and just be coo~.

                              thesunfan: You wangled a good lynch when you got me. Well done in getting help on board with you and Chris. With that, like I said, you were off this game. You were a lot more loose and non-chalant. Not your usual gung-ho, analytical TWG self. Again, maybe it's because of it being jTWG and you wanting to ease up for the others. Either way, well played.

                              Gradiant: I literally have nothing. D0 lynches suck.

                              helphelp11: A player after myself, haha. I'm kinda similar in that I sit back early days before going more gung-ho (especially in Live TWG), and I feel you made some solid reads and portrayed town well enough. Congrats!

                              ShadowDueler97: I pegged you as a blue right off the bat. Even though the iso was weird, I figured you were either red or blue. You didn't want attention drawn to you, and any attention that was was met with some very hasty defenses. That's how I figured you weren't vanilla - you were afraid to get caught. Still though, you made the hardest choice in the game. Congrats on being Indiana Jones this time!

                              storn42: It was either you or Shadow. I was waiting for the PR claim on D2, haha. The one thing that caught you was A.) Leaving it for too late (no PR would ever wait that long and be that cryptic about it), and B.) not specifying which role you were. Still hope you had fun.

                              AragakiAyase: Congratulations on winning this game's soramimi award for Most-Towny-On-D0-and-Getting-Wolfed-For-It! Hope to see you around in future games.

                              T-Force: Awwwww yeah~

                              YoshL: I realize it might have looked like I was trying to pocket you, but as someone who's been on the other end of the YoshL test, as soon as I saw you pulling it off again, I knew you were town. Shame you have such a bias towards me though. Oh well, solid game, friend.

                              psychoangel691: I'm partially sorry I called you a wolf. I'm not sorry for the reasoning though. When you're VT, you find someone and then you practically sink your teeth into their neck and don't let go until their throat has been ripped out. You weren't as aggro which made me realize you were trying to hide - not as a wolf, but as a PR. Solid reads from you as well. Nicely done!

                              This game probably took another couple months off my life, and that D3 was BS, but it all worked in the end.
                              I do wonder... Shadow, if you had shown up for D3, would you have voted me/lynched me as well?
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • ShadowDueler97
                                scarhand pls
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 547

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Post-Game!!!!

                                Yeah probably


                                Comment

                                Working...