jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

    So it's Friday now, and it's not full and starting? If you will allow me, I now can easily have the time to be in.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

      I still want in but I'm a dumbass and didn't anticipate another jTWG to pop up so soon and also don't know the rules about dropping to a jTWG instead of a TWG.





      Comment

      • TWG Canada
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2014
        • 64

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

        [/twgv]thesunfan[/twgv]

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

          But for real
          I'll be in until someone replaces in then I'll also need a replacement


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

            Heheh, YoshL, careful not to explode like I did! I'm giving myself timeout because of me getting extremely mad at a player.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

              i'm gonna be the super uncle who gives advice to everyone this game


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                if there's another slot left, I'll hop in.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  But for real
                  I'll be in until someone replaces in then I'll also need a replacement
                  omgomgomgomgomgomgomgit'sayoshlholyshit

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgmgit'sakaylaholyshit

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                      O_o
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                        game start soon hype!!!


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXVI: Duo Deception | Sign-ups!!

                          i would go post ssome good old hype messages in the game thread now but i dont want to kill the mods :P


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          Working...