Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #46
    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

    I'm still debating btw


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #47
      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

      do it charu! or else!


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Jub3r7
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2014
        • 22

        #48
        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

        In. Call me Jub for short.

        This is a real number you can call/text if I forget that I'm signed up:
        9712-JUB3R7

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #49
          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

          Hoorah, recruitment +1

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #50
            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

            Originally posted by Jub3r7
            In. Call me Jub for short.

            This is a real number you can call/text if I forget that I'm signed up:
            9712-JUB3R7
            Why do I feel like if I dial that number nothing good will come of it?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Jub3r7
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2014
              • 22

              #51
              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

              Because then I can respond to you! And then we might become friends! It's really all downhill from there.

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #52
                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                Dunno what the tally is but if there's room I'll join
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #53
                  Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                  In if there's still room.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #54
                    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                    Lots of room guys let's fill it!
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #55
                      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                      Jub3, Kayla and Ben would only put us at 11
                      Edit the setup for a 12 man game?

                      C'mon charu it's a pokemon game..now's your chance to actually be a snivy!
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Curry and Rice
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2015
                        • 5

                        #56
                        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        I can see if some seasoned TWG players from another site I play on wanna play over here...brb
                        I AM SEASONED.

                        In.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #57
                          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #58
                            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                            I don't recognize either of these people according to their names.


                            *creaks open pandora's box*

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #59
                              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                              out

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #60
                                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I'm a little upset Blind is hosting rather than playing.

                                Won't be seeing his pro roleswaps or confusing fakeclaims D:
                                oi it was a team effort aight?

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...