Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #16
    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

    edit the first post anbd you'll be able to change thread title

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #17
      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

      nope.avi
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #18
        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

        Requesting Plop to make me a goofy pokemon avatar for this game
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #19
          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

          Don't do it!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #20
            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

            Charude
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #21
              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

              Hype intensifies
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                even the signup thread is inactive
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #23
                  Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                  i already in'd, do you want me to dance too

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #24
                    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                    i would in but work has me too damn busy


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                      Tentative IN for now

                      will surround with twgv tags when I'm actually coming in.





                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #26
                        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                        Someone change the title to sign-ups please.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #27
                          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          Charude
                          sandstorm
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #28
                            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                            Would people be more inclined to sign up if the start date for this was after Anime North?
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                              This forum shit goong down is not fun either.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #30
                                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                                Going*





                                Comment

                                Working...