Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #31
    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

    I actually thought of that round, and I planned on starting on the next Tuesday. Of course if sign ups are full by then.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

      I'm a little upset Blind is hosting rather than playing.

      Won't be seeing his pro roleswaps or confusing fakeclaims D:





      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #33
        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

        In.

        Don't think I know any of you, but I used to play this years ago on this forum a lot...and I have the craving again.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #34
          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

          on


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

            in





            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #36
              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

              assuming this starts after AN, i'll in


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                in I guess


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #38
                  Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                  More nerds need to sign up!!!!
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #39
                    Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                    ikr ugh
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #40
                      Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                      if only i could sign up twice


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #41
                        Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                        I can see if some seasoned TWG players from another site I play on wanna play over here...brb

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #42
                          Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          In.

                          Don't think I know any of you, but I used to play this years ago on this forum a lot...and I have the craving again.
                          WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

                          omg i might have to join now just to play with you again daiwfhawifbiuafbguasfhisau

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                            that's nice. who are you

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #44
                              Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                              looool

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: Twg 133- gotta lynch 'em all (sign-ups)

                                pwned


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...