TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pedolad
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 248

    #226
    Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

    I'd replace us out

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #227
      Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

      Originally posted by Charu
      I'd probably kill us if someone hydra's with me, dohoho
      I would definitely kill us if someone hydraed with me.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Thingyman
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2015
        • 1

        #228
        Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

        Made a thread with a bit more info: mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3597-Hydra-Event-2016

        Comment

        • Thingyman
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2015
          • 1

          #229
          Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

          Soft deadline for signing up is Sept 14. Any confirmed pairs?

          Comment

          • Thingyman
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2015
            • 1

            #230
            Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

            A few people expressed interest and a few suggestions of good hydras were made. Anyone want to participate?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #231
              Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

              Heh, I don't know anymore. Feels like everyone suddenly died.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Thingyman
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2015
                • 1

                #232
                Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                Originally posted by Charu
                Heh, I don't know anymore. Feels like everyone suddenly died.
                Would you personally be interested?

                roundbox expressed interest, and Xiz expressed at least an eagerness to see someone go and people also expressed that they'd like to see a Charu/Xiz team. So those are maybe two potential partners? :P

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #233
                  Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                  i don't think xiz will have enough time to devote to playing mafia given that he's doing school stuff now (i don't want to speak for him though so he can confirm/deny)
                  Last edited by YoshL; 09-12-2016, 09:51 AM.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #234
                    Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                    I think we should try and send someone if we can
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #235
                      Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                      Man... this might be crazy, but maybe, just maybe...


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #236
                        Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                        I'm somewhat interested, school is looking to be lighter than I thought this semester so...

                        Other people can go first though
                        Last edited by AragakiAyase; 09-12-2016, 11:11 AM.

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #237
                          Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                          I will do this with AA, most likely, but I would like to try and send at least one more hydra
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #238
                            Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                            I'll do it.

                            I expect a hostile welcome for my first game on this site.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #239
                              Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                              I've already posted my stank on their site and in their discord.

                              I am tainted fellas
                              Last edited by Charu; 09-12-2016, 12:35 PM.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #240
                                Re: TWG Champions Season 2 Representative Picking

                                Are you ready to be school'd?!

                                Because I'mm-a gonna getcha!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...