jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

    There will ALWAYS be 7 town and 2 wolves in this game. There will never be more or less than the other.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

      Best advice: ignore Charu's posts
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

        (Once game starts, not the ones he made recently)
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

          Charu

          At least those tidbid posts helped kinda sorta really

          EDIT: Should not have read the inferno TWG thread because it just seems like endless shitposting and nonsense except the last page lmao
          Last edited by _Zenith_; 03-3-2015, 10:48 PM.





          Comment

          • Redsludge
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2015
            • 2

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

            in?

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

              You sound a bit unsure, haha.
              _Zenith_ if no one's gotten to you by 5 PM server time, send me your Skype and I can do what I can for you.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                Originally posted by T-Force
                You sound a bit unsure, haha.
                _Zenith_ if no one's gotten to you by 5 PM server time, send me your Skype and I can do what I can for you.
                You can call me Zen if it's easier for you, and I believe Danceguy added me on skype so hopefully by then we'll be able to talk and I'll be ready to start





                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                  looks like danceguy beat me to it

                  which i guess means i beat me to it

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                    I was just explained on several things about TWG; enough to say I'm officially ready!





                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                      I'm so ready to be subbed in that I've read a DM tutorial on scumhunting and how to become a better scumhunter.

                      What's wrong with me
                      ;-;
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                        wow red blaster.

                        wow.

                        i'm so proud of you.


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                          We all are
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                            Huge thanks to RB and Danceguy for helping me learn how to play in such a short amount of time. Can't wait to start this

                            Also I'm not in the OP :[





                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                              rb i liek ur siggy. is rly gud

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                                Play da gaem plz


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...