jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

    in pl0x


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      maybe someday you will stop tip-toeing around topics of conversation in trepidation and learn to have a real fucking opinion that comes from a real fucking place instead of being dominated by the fleeting freneticism of wanting others to like your banal, trite, hollow brand of superficial niceties, you spineless maggot
      Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

        You can toss me as a sub if this game kicks off before Flame Wars ends
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

          Red, you're replacement 3.
          Storn, you're in.

          Tiffany, sorry, but after talking it over, you shouldn't be in: you've had to be replaced out of the current TWG game, AND are playing ANOTHER TWG on another site. We need people to stay focused and dedicated to the games they sign up in. The game may be fun, but you can't divide your attention that well between two.

          If we look back at the old infraction thread (which, why did that stop becoming a thing?): First infraction: 1 game ban / sub requirement
          I don't know if yours will be that harsh, but I think a 1 game ban should definitely be enforced.
          Last edited by T-Force; 03-2-2015, 11:06 AM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

            Bump! Just three more people
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

              NOTE! DFR has just said this to me:

              [3:37:01 PM] r3ce | DanceFlashRevo :3: -if you still need a player at the end of the week this week
              [3:37:13 PM] r3ce | DanceFlashRevo :3: then I will join as an actual player
              [3:37:32 PM] r3ce | DanceFlashRevo :3: but only if there are 8 people by Friday 4pm c:
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                When game so I can post nonsense non-stop?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                  Find me two more players (or maybe three if you're feeling up to it) and then game.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                    Alright so, I have been interested in TWG for awhile now but never got into it.

                    Now would be the time I'd like to learn and try at least once. I have briefly read both threads in the OP, but I'd really prefer if a veteran could skype me tomorrow and give me a run down on what's what.

                    If I can't join, I fully understand
                    Last edited by _Zenith_; 03-3-2015, 08:54 PM.





                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                      Oooooooo can I coach?
                      Wait nvm I suck at this game :c
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Alright so, I have been interested in TWG for awhile now but never got into it.

                        Now would be the time I'd like to learn and try at least once. I have briefly read both threads in the OP, but I'd really prefer if a veteran could skype me tomorrow and give me a run down on what's what.

                        If I can't join, I fully understand
                        there is a j for a reason :P


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          there is a j for a reason :P
                          I know but I don't want to ruin the start of a game by shouting out yellow when yellow isn't even part of the game





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                            Just be yourself is all the advice I can give ya.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                              If you mean how to play this specific game, well it goes on like this.

                              The host randomly selects which row or column the game is going to get.

                              It could be Row 1 or Column A for example.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Sign-ups

                                Town and Wolves won't know which one is picked


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...