TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #436
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

    2 1/2 hours left in the phase
    vc remains as above
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Shuu Iwamine
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2014
      • 0

      #437
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

      I'm completely fine with this lynch.

      After all, he requested he wanted to die, hohoho...

      Comment

      • Shuu Iwamine
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2014
        • 0

        #438
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

        Someone should get the role reveal, however. I find it very beneficial if one of us has knowledge of their own role.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #439
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

          It's a self aware thing to say. Odd might be streching it considering Funny told us her activity would be in the tank due to W/e during pregame.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #440
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

            Also I don't know if I'm reading the OP correctly, but I think we need to Insta our Blue vote in order for us to unwrap the enigma for whichever player.

            In this case we should blue insa Shuu.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Shuu Iwamine
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #441
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

              Once again, if there are no objections, I will put a vote on myself then.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #442
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Shuu Iwamine
                I'm completely fine with this lynch.

                After all, he requested he wanted to die, hohoho...
                careful shuu. i'm pretty sure that not everyone has read hatoful yet, so they don't know the significance behind this.

                i appreciate it though lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                  Id rather keep a blue vote on somebody im more sure isnt a wolf.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                    who wants me to get the blue vote then yaaaaaaaaay

                    i'm personally fine w/ charu getting the blue vote


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                      Well reguardless it has to happen before the lynch.

                      So Chop Chop
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Shuu Iwamine
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2014
                        • 0

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                        Very well, since the current audience doesn't seem to mind.

                        Shuu Iwamine

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                          Fine with shuu

                          And I guess red blaster


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                            I don't think I said whether or not there was an insta for the blue reveal.
                            We'll say that there is.

                            Votecount:
                            DFR (1): Funny
                            James (1): Grad
                            blind (1): Xel
                            Shuu (1): James
                            Xel (1): blind
                            Red (6): Yoshl, Shuu, MrPop, Manti, Backpack, Psycho
                            Yoshl (1): Red

                            Role Reveal Vote:
                            DFR (1): James
                            Shuu (7): Manti, Xel, Red, Yoshl, MrPop, Shuu, Backpack
                            Manti (1): blind
                            Yoshl (3): DFR, Gradiant, Backpack
                            Funny (1): Funny
                            Note: Shuu's role reveal has been insta'd. No further blue voting necessary
                            Last edited by thesunfan; 09-22-2014, 02:07 PM.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                              little over an hour left in the day
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                                I thought I had a vote on Red
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...