TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #451
    Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

    oh, I see now. It was on the far right side of one of your posts that's why I missed it.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #452
      Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

      Also guys only give a fruit to yourselves tonight


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #453
        Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

        This kinda has the read of an underdeveloped D1, just by looking at the votecount.

        Pop, you and YoshL are pretty agressive this game. What's up with that?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #454
          Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          if he's super busy with something.
          this. Weekends are usually when I'm busy with stuff.

          Anyhow, finally able to see posts. and hopefully I can post.

          To be honest, I am really uncomfortable with Charu this game. And yoshl as well.
          bananas


          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #455
            Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            How come you're more passive this game, Manti?
            Iirc he's always this way d0


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Shuu Iwamine
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2014
              • 0

              #456
              Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

              I seem to have made it to here.

              Welcome back, Mr. Mays.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #457
                Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                It's just a vibe I'm getting from you this game. Usually I read your posts and I go Pop; no emotion, just logic.

                This game there seems to be an anger or a bigger drive there.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                  Wait...I'm curious, the role reveal only goes for the people who voted for that person right?
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Shuu Iwamine
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2014
                    • 0

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                    Mr. Mays, final thoughts on the current lynch?

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      I wonder if James showing up 15 minutes before EOD is a coincidence or a strategy.
                      I was busy with class and the whole past weekend I was busy with apartment stuff and whatnot >_>
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        But last game's d0 he wrote out a big post with numbered points and paragraphs about why he thought I was a wolf (even if it turned out to be a lie).
                        I only do that If I think I'm onto something D1. Currently I don't think I really have anything interesting.

                        Also notice a fellow wol was gettign heat and claimed seer D1 last game. I needd to get the heat of of him and onto someone else.

                        GREAT LONE WOLF REGOGNITION SKILLS THERE BACKPACK.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                          stop posting
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                            I think this KB is dying. dropping KB errors all over the place.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                              Votecount:
                              DFR (1): Funny
                              James (1): Grad
                              blind (1): Xel
                              Shuu (1): James
                              Xel (1): blind
                              Red (6): Yoshl, Shuu, MrPop, Manti, Backpack, Psycho
                              Yoshl (1): Red

                              Role Reveal Vote:
                              DFR (1): James
                              Shuu (7): Manti, Xel, Red, Yoshl, MrPop, Shuu, Backpack
                              Manti (1): blind
                              Yoshl (3): DFR, Gradiant, Backpack
                              Backpack (1): Red
                              Funny (1): Funny

                              Red Blaster is dead, he was a Vengeful Enigma
                              In the throes of death, a brilliant light shines upon him...
                              The light shows that he was a Role Seer

                              The first phase of this night will last until 8AM, Tuesday, September 23rd . During this time the wolves will decide the kill.

                              Just a reminder that all night talk is off, except for wolves in the wolfchat only.
                              Another reminder that all questions about the game should be PMed/Skyped to me and not asked in thread.
                              Last edited by thesunfan; 09-22-2014, 03:12 PM.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CXXIII: Abui, Tangerines and Wolves GAME THREAD

                                Night 1/2 is over.
                                MrPopadopalis is dying, he is a Gunsmith
                                He will have 12 hours, until 9PM tonight, to decide who to give a gun to.
                                Still no talking.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...