TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #16
    Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

    in

    if this doesn't happen i will never talk to any of you again.

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #17
      Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

      in

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

        I'm bad at reading. I don't care, I'm still in.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #19
          Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

          try again at 9 pm est!
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #20
            Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

            yes massah sorry massah

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #21
              Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

              welp i was going to host a C9++ if it was voted :V


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

                I'm in a mood for an anon game honestly


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

                  imo if it gets chosen yoshl gets priority since heeee kiinndaa followweed the ruuulllessss :P

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    imo if it gets chosen yoshl gets priority since heeee kiinndaa followweed the ruuulllessss :P
                    qfe


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

                      and fojar was willing to concede, but hey maybe one of u 2 will decide last minute you'd rather play than host or something. I think we can talk it out like civilized ppl if c9++ wins

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXX: yeah, this is happening SIGNUPS WEDNESDAY 9PM EST

                        Lets close this down for the time being, and if fojar's game wins we can re-open it later.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...