Re: Twg cxii - give me all your love now
mhm
blanky
This is so hard to decide, I'm a wolf so I have a hard time figuring out who to vote for hnnngg
blanky

cedolad [8:19 PM] cedolad [8:19 PM] joined #cxii-yolowolves cedolad [8:19 PM] set the channel purpose: fcuk shit up ye fg5x3 [8:19 PM] joined #cxii-yolowolves from an invitation by @cedolad tokzic [8:20 PM] joined #cxii-yolowolves tokzic [8:20 PM] yeah fuck those wolves cedolad [8:21 PM] what thesunfan [8:21 PM] joined #cxii-yolowolves thesunfan [8:21 PM] lol thesunfan [8:21 PM] hahahahaha thesunfan [8:21 PM] HAHAHAHAHA cedolad [8:21 PM] whats good thesunfan [8:23 PM] sup, how's being a wolf going? tokzic [8:23 PM] oh you know eating human flesh and howling and shit cedolad [8:23 PM] trap card activated cedolad [8:23 PM] so tokzix cedolad [8:23 PM] did your role pm read wolf tokzic [8:24 PM] maybe fg5x3 [8:24 PM] what is this tokzic [8:25 PM] this the private wolf channel tokzic [8:25 PM] welcome thesunfan [8:25 PM] rofl thesunfan [8:25 PM] this is hilarious fg5x3 [8:26 PM] no u. but seriously i just saw this room now thesunfan [8:26 PM] I'm pretty sure this is just the wolf chat thesunfan [8:26 PM] I'd bank on it thesunfan [8:26 PM] and cedo was a dumdum thesunfan [8:26 PM] and didn't make it private tokzic [8:26 PM] INEVITABLE GETTING-USED-TO-SLACK REROLL INC thesunfan [8:26 PM] yeah, sorry guys fiction [8:27 PM] joined #cxii-yolowolves thesunfan [8:27 PM] at least you might be a human this time, funny fiction [8:27 PM] I AM A WOLF AND WHAT IS THIS? thesunfan [8:27 PM] fic plz fiction [8:27 PM] OK, INEVITABLE SLACK MISTAKE REROLL fiction [8:27 PM] PLZ LEARN2SLACK thesunfan [8:27 PM] hahahahaha fg5x3 [8:27 PM] k ;; thesunfan [8:27 PM] great catch tokzic thesunfan [8:27 PM] hi5 tokzic [8:28 PM] o/


Comment