Twg cxii - give me all your love now
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: Twg cxii - give me all your love now
Game was botched due to a mixup with the new Slack communications system.
The wolf thread wasn't set to private and the humans found it.
A re-roll resulted and can be found here: TWG CXII-2 - GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE NOW (YOLO rEMIX)AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
Comment