TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #16
    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

    in

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      with 9 players; I think this would be a pretty speedy game, so I'm in favor of making day one and two 48 hours, and then the rest 24. Thoughts?
      there will be a relatively low number of phases, so 72/72/48/48/24... would probably result in this game ending around the same time as the other game anyway. I don't have a real preference though. either sounds fine to me.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

        in


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #19
          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

          in


          not enough time to bold
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

            Oh coooooooooooooooooooool.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #21
              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

              Town Tracker
              I think this is the only thing none of us have really played with here, so:

              http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #22
                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                all slots filled


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                  Question: Will there be a skype opened for this game, or no?
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                    - In-Thread Talk Only


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                      yeahhh babyyyyy in thread talk only jerks

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                        only jerks can talk in the thread, no one else is allowed to post

                        Comment

                        • iluswirl
                          Clueless & Comfortable
                          • May 2007
                          • 462

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                          Jesus it is next to impossible to get into a game with my class schedule... I suppose labs four days a week and having no time on weekends is a sign I should hold off until I have more free time.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                            oh cool, slots are all filled.


                            GAME THREAD WILL BE POSTED WITHIN THE NEXT HOURS, PLEASE AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

                            Comment

                            • FoJaR
                              The Worst
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 2816

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                              watch your mouths, you and yoshl.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CX: Matrix6: Reloaded Player Sign-Ups

                                Originally posted by FoJaR
                                watch your mouths, you and yoshl.
                                ??????????????????????????????????????? what did i do


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...