TWG CVI United Nations: PLAYER SIGNUPS
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
-
Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-

Originally posted by choofyou double dad loving dipshitOriginally posted by t-rogdordammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bongOriginally posted by smartdude1212I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CVI United Nations: PLAYER SIGNUPS
he is not edubardus~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: TWG CVI United Nations: PLAYER SIGNUPS
wait are we seriously having another 20+ player game after the last one went so shitty
reallyComment
-
Re: TWG CVI United Nations: PLAYER SIGNUPS
if humans ever want a chance at victory ever again we need shorter player lists and longer replacement lists
if you ask meComment
-
Comment
-
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: TWG CVI United Nations: PLAYER SIGNUPS
This is a serious question, would perhaps making a requirement for 1 post a day change things up a bit in your opinion? Or some type of requirement? (This is a question for everyone)

Comment





Comment