Tps, I'm sure your words were wonderful. I just don't know how to read.
Originally posted by James May
Wolves win when ratio of humans:wolves are equal pete lmao
mafia wiki:
The game is won when only one faction remains in the game, or nothing can prevent the same.
Beginners Guide sticky here on FFR:
Originally posted by StoicRoivaS
the wolves win when the number of wolves equals the number of humans after a lynch.
mafia wiki again:
Note: It has been noted that the win condition sometimes used for Scum groups, "You win when you match or outnumber the Pro-Town players", is not necessarily true when a Vigilante exists on the town's side.
Also, what if a game is 2-2 at the start of a Night phase, and then the wolves don't send in a kill / get roleblocked / hit a target who was guarded? Why wouldn't the game play out?
Also, what if a game is 2-2 at the start of a Night phase, and then the wolves don't send in a kill / get roleblocked / hit a target who was guarded? Why wouldn't the game play out?
Clarification would be great.
i guess it's cause it'd just come down to a dumb kitb
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
in that case, it would be like, a wolf win because it'd either tie, or wolves win the vote (if more than 1 for each side), and then wolves kill in the night, gg
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Default Wolf Victory Part I: The default wolf team victory condition is when the wolf population equals the human population at the end of a day interval after someone is voted off
However, there are extenuating circumstances that nullify this rule. For example, if there are roles (i.e. SK, vigi) who can alter the number of wolves during the night or protect the humans (guardian), then the wolves must outnumber the humans during the day to achieve victory.
(If the wolf population exceeds the human population at any time then the game can be stopped because it is academic).
Example:
End of Day X: Person P is voted off, leaving N wolves and N humans. Wolves win.
Middle of Night X: Person P is wolfed, leaving N wolves and N humans. Play goes on.
Middle of Day X: Person P is vigilante'd or otherwise eliminated, leaving N wolves and N humans. Play goes on.
(Special example - Middle of Day X: Person P is vigi'd or otherwise eliminated, leaving N wolves and N-1 humans. Wolves win.)
(Special example #2 - Middle of Night X: Person P is vigi'd or otherwise eliminated, and a human is wolved, leaving N-1 wolves and N-1 humans. Play continues, as the humans can force several KITB situations to win the game)
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
or something to that effect? idk. worry about it more when it happens again lol
I think it's much much better to plan in advance hahah
Originally posted by FoJaR
no kitb in this game.
cool, that works. P.S. do we have all of the action resolution ironed out? like, totally totally for sure and good with everybody?
@drizzleRomanceGirl you should check this out! I had never seen this before now. It's excellent! ("Mafia" and "wolves" are interchangeable terms.) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087
C9++ has these features:
-the game STARTS IN A DAY PHASE WITH NO PRECEDING KILLS
-6 day day phases
-1 day night phases
-no outside communication during the day
-outside communication for wolves and masons only at night
-no night talking in the thread (thread is silent during night phase)
-50% of games contain a third-party serial killer
-lynch only happens by insta-lynch, so if the phase expires and someone has 5 votes but not the 7 required no one dies
additionally, you should really really really really read the roles in this game and how they are distributed, as spending a huge chunk of day one discussing theorycraft based on a narrow understanding of the roles is just the epitome of spinning your wheels. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B
I think it's much much better to plan in advance hahah
cool, that works. P.S. do we have all of the action resolution ironed out? like, totally totally for sure and good with everybody?
@drizzleRomanceGirl you should check this out! I had never seen this before now. It's excellent! ("Mafia" and "wolves" are interchangeable terms.) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610087
Thank you for your help! I've read everything you have all posted, and I think I have a good idea of how this particular version of the game works. ^.^
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Comment