A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sidek
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 777

    #226
    Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

    Originally posted by flash dualist
    Izzysm just released hard songs megapack 12.

    http://izzysm.mine.nu/Other%20SongPa...olume%2012.rar
    Fck Yeahh!!

    Bye.

    Comment

    • Astraia
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2012
      • 47

      #227
      Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

      WOW hsmp12...
      ~ My Packs Mirror ~

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=148

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=215

      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=278

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #228
        Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

        Is there such thing as Duk Amok's Originals? I'd like it.

        Comment

        • Snapps
          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 5650

          #229
          Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

          lol dukamok

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #230
            Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

            Lol snapps. Before you disappear again, do you have all your sims still? I'd like your collection as well. =)

            Edit: So, I guess I didn't catch him in time. Anyone have a snapps pack, or have a lot of his sims? Thanks.
            Last edited by blindreper1179; 08-12-2012, 11:05 AM.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • xferrarix
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 1091

              #231
              Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

              anyone have a working link for Kil's Originals?
              sigpic

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #232
                Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                Here's one for this site, but you need to register, which I didn't. Can someone reupload on mediafire? Thanks.

                Search, download and share files from 4shared: music, video, images, books, apk. Use advanced search filters to find favorite songs, video clips and mobile apps.


                by saying that, I have no idea if it works or not.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • foxfire667
                  The FFRchiver
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2170

                  #233
                  Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Here's one for this site, but you need to register, which I didn't. Can someone reupload on mediafire? Thanks.

                  Search, download and share files from 4shared: music, video, images, books, apk. Use advanced search filters to find favorite songs, video clips and mobile apps.


                  by saying that, I have no idea if it works or not.
                  It works perfectly fine. You should probably just sign up, I was getting like ~1.7Mbps average download speed for this file (a hell of a lot better than most other sites I download from).

                  I could upload it to mediafire if you really wanted, but it would have to be in two parts due to the 250MB file limit it has.

                  Rapidshare or most anywhere else is just lol no.
                  SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #234
                    Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                    uploading Kil's originals to my dropbox.

                    Comment

                    • xferrarix
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1091

                      #235
                      Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                      its all good, i just got it off 4shared after making the account

                      thanks guys
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #236
                        Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                        I still need it though! Keep uploading it!
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #237
                          Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                          Comment

                          • dballin4
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 1082

                            #238
                            Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                            lol snapps sims

                            Comment

                            • Astraia
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 47

                              #239
                              Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania



                              i cant found this song and this pack...who knows ><?
                              ~ My Packs Mirror ~

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=148

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=215

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=278

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #240
                                Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                                FFR Community Pack Winter 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...