A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Izzy
    Snek
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 9195

    #301
    Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

    I'll see about getting some people ftp access to the server. I'll try and come up with a better way to organize the files as well.

    Comment

    • Lambdadelta
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Oct 2012
      • 1152

      #302
      Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

      I'm getting a new computer soon so I will have the space for most packs.

      I'm going to download them when I get my computer and keep them in case they need to be uploaded again.

      PM if there are specific packs you want.

      I should be able to do this in a couple days.

      should only take a few days to get all the packs.

      Comment

      • foxfire667
        The FFRchiver
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2009
        • 2170

        #303
        Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

        Originally posted by Izzy
        I'll see about getting some people ftp access to the server. I'll try and come up with a better way to organize the files as well.
        Houkouonchi gave me FTP access today to the downloads section (so I can upload everything I have, but I don't have access to the rest of the site so if new packs need to be indexed on the downloads page manually I can't do that).

        So at this point I will probably begin the process of ziping up my packs and uploading everything I have, and keeping a log of what I have uploaded. If I was OP I could just flat out change every link to the SMO links as I upload everything, but what I'll probably end up doing instead is just copying the OP into my packs thread on SMO and updating the links there until further notice.

        Anyway, I've got nothing else to do today, so I'm going to get started.
        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

        Comment

        • xNiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2012
          • 1063

          #304
          Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

          In the meantime I'll be posting some links up of some major dump packs since most of the links don't work. Stay tuned~

          Comment

          • xNiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2012
            • 1063

            #305
            Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

            Fixing...
            German Dump Pack 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wm9miff7bv7uii9
            German Dump Pack 4 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f16gu706f99p9ys
            Midare & Knoobish Megapack 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?07qqkcxiwe3yvc8
            Midare Megapack(a collection of open) - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?07qqkcxiwe3yvc8

            I'll upload everything soon...I messed up on some stuff
            Last edited by xNiX; 12-17-2012, 06:55 PM.

            Comment

            • I like it
              Housekeeper
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2123

              #306
              Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

              o heres the links for the swirling toilet bowl pack (its two different dls cuz the pack was huge)

              http://www.mediafire.com/?1rkdz5is2gb2k8r part 1
              http://www.mediafire.com/?kn137o98wj71fus part 2

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #307
                Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                How about adding ODI pack 3 hmmmmmm?

                mirrors:

                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • Wafles
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 1988

                  #308
                  Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                  This isn't even the current thread anymore.

                  http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #309
                    Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                    You could... You know, point him in the right direction, and not just be an ass about it.

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wafles
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 1988

                      #310
                      Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                      Redacted. Don't really feel like starting a pissing contest.
                      Last edited by Wafles; 08-23-2013, 02:05 PM.

                      http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

                      Comment

                      • Stylek226
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 9

                        #311
                        Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                        What about ZXZ Pack?



                        I'll leave the link here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tb...3/ZXZ+Pack.zip

                        Comment

                        • Wafles
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 1988

                          #312
                          Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                          List of all major simfile packs.

                          ZXZ is probably pretty obscure considering its not hosted on SMO, and the SMO downloads page has hundreds of packs...

                          Edit: This also isnt even the current thread
                          Last edited by Wafles; 11-18-2013, 02:05 PM.

                          http://smleaderboards.net/profile/view/Wafles

                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #313
                            Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                            Originally posted by Wafles
                            ZXZ is probably pretty obscure considering its not hosted on SMO, and the SMO downloads page has hundreds of packs...

                            Edit: This also isnt even the current thread
                            Currently SMO is at 1,763 packs. Also now that I'm aware of it, ZXZ has been hosted on SMO.

                            To anyone who sees this thread, if you are unaware, make your pack related posts here instead.
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • icontrolyourworld
                              Enjoy life!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4197

                              #314
                              Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                              Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
                              New thread for packs is being managed here by new devoted SM players, please go inquire with them about any questions, additional packs, and further information!


                              Additionally SMO is hosting a LARGE quantity of packs conveniently available to you, please visit here:


                              It was an honor hosting packs for you guys from Jan-08-2010 to Dec-14-2012 (nearly 3 years damn!)
                              Download lots of packs, and have fun guys!
                              Updated op, and requesting lock for this outdated thread

                              Comment

                              • rCaliberGX
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 2337

                                #315
                                Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania

                                ibtl

                                Released!

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                you look like you're dSucks

                                Comment

                                Working...