THE LIST - December 2005 by Gamepro and Medik

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snapps
    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 5650

    #16
    Hey it's better than taking the notes straight off of it like Eggman.

    Now looking at them for ideas is ok like what Toph has done before.

    Comment

    • Hr2
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 2350

      #17
      Toph's files are gold, generally.

      Comment

      • Lain_Iwakura
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 1000

        #18
        Wake Up Angel and PLANETZ are good.
        <citruschild> safs

        Comment

        • ddrdanc3r55
          Banned
          • Jun 2005
          • 346

          #19
          LIEK OMG THIS PAKC NEESD SUM QUASAR!!!1111!!!!!

          Comment

          • TheEvilHobo
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 521

            #20
            Originally posted by Moogy
            Originally posted by Gamepro17616
            My 20, November isn't that good.
            Hey guys let's step IIDX songs without playing the game first

            That'll work right
            I've been stepping O2 songs lately... yet I play them all 1st
            you should...all dl them k
            I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

            Comment

            • PROTOMANX88
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 10

              #21
              I dont normally post on these forums but god moogy seriously get a life kid every fucking post i see by you is something negative get used to it people will step iidx songs even if they dont play the game who cares some people enjoy playing them.

              Comment

              • TheEvilHobo
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 521

                #22
                well said
                I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                Comment

                • Moogy
                  嗚呼
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10303

                  #23
                  you suck rofl
                  Plz visit my blog

                  ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                  Comment

                  • dballin4
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 1082

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                    My 20, November isn't that good.


                    haha 20, November.

                    Moogy PWNS!!! I guess...

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #25
                      haha wait, I released that?

                      PROTOMANX88 wins just because he's a noob, but I'm not against Moogy at all.

                      Comment

                      • dballin4
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 1082

                        #26
                        I think I stole it from someone. I dont remember. I have a bad habit of that I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #27
                          You stole it from Hr2, which stole it from me.

                          Bastards.

                          Comment

                          • dballin4
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 1082

                            #28
                            bingo. NOW I remember. lmao

                            Comment

                            • medik
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 521

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                              haha wait, I released that?

                              PROTOMANX88 wins just because he's a noob, but I'm not against Moogy at all.
                              see his join date? just means that he doesnt post much

                              i read the forums for a LONG time before starting to post

                              Over the Frail Dream
                              Originally posted by Hr2
                              You\'re a furry

                              Comment

                              • TheEvilHobo
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 521

                                #30
                                medik... I hate you
                                I make music, listen to my tracks here - - or here - - My music cures AIDS

                                Comment

                                Working...