would any of you care if I made this theme

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mithost
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2009
    • 21

    #16
    Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

    I feel a little stupid asking this, but how long will I have to wait for a stable version of this?

    Comment

    • rparty89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2009
      • 618

      #17
      Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

      O.O

      Comment

      • NocturneAunamic
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2009
        • 893

        #18
        Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

        Originally posted by Jousway
        incase anyone is going PLEASE MAKE IT FOR 3.9 well I have on thing to say to that
        KISS MY ASS

        Comment

        • Jousway
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 867

          #19
          Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

          Originally posted by NocturneAunamic



          Originally posted by Mithost
          I feel a little stupid asking this, but how long will I have to wait for a stable version of this?
          I dunno, you'll just have to wait :>
          also I'm making this theme out of nothing, its not an default edit like some people out there do and call it a new "theme", its just a modification bro's, what I'm doing is theming
          Last edited by Jousway; 06-2-2011, 02:17 PM.
          Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



          Comment

          • Mithost
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2009
            • 21

            #20
            Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

            Originally posted by Jousway

            I dunno, you'll just have to wait :>
            also I'm making this theme out of nothing, its not an default edit like some people out there do and call it a new "theme", its just a modification bro's, what I'm doing is theming
            I had an idea for the gameplay window. Yay MS paint

            Last edited by Mithost; 06-3-2011, 05:33 AM.

            Comment

            • Jousway
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 867

              #21
              Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

              Originally posted by Mithost
              I had an idea for the gameplay window. Yay MS paint

              could be done for an other touhou theme yeah, in this one I'm going to base it on the 12.3 interface
              Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



              Comment

              • Mithost
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2009
                • 21

                #22
                Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

                Originally posted by Jousway
                could be done for an other touhou theme yeah, in this one I'm going to base it on the 12.3 interface
                That would make sense, wouldn't it. xP

                That interface will probably be better as it is closer to the SM interface.

                Comment

                • Secks69
                  Banned
                  • May 2011
                  • 445

                  #23
                  Re: would any of you care if I made this theme

                  Originally posted by kommisar
                  penis
                  ninja'd

                  Comment

                  Working...