Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jousway
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 867

    #31
    Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

    Originally posted by OneHandNow
    where's your signature from? that nuke thing.. :O looks interesting to watch :>
    its from an old RTS game back from 1999, it an really hard game, also its my fav game of all time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUbdLGLLT2A

    the original company died a long time ago so the game is copyright free
    so you can download it http://wz2100.net/

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    There's a guy named Oni-Paranoia, who knows a little about mods.



    WinDEU taught him half of what he knows, the other half, WinDEU can't comprehend.
    now if we could only find this Oni-Paranoia, I have no idea who he is or were I can find him, hm........... oh wait.
    Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



    Comment

    Working...