Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jousway
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 867

    #16
    Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

    rage
    Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



    Comment

    • Xiaounlimited
      Eaguru
      • Jul 2005
      • 2832

      #17
      Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

      [15:11:59] <Eagle> !rage
      [15:12:00] <GAYM> **** FAGOT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGe !!!!!!!!!!!
      Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

      Comment

      • Jousway
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 867

        #18
        Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
        [15:11:59] <Eagle> !rage
        [15:12:00] <GAYM> **** FAGOT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGe !!!!!!!!!!!
        MEAN, I cant do that
        I'm still banned from gaym cuz roar was hatin'
        Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



        Comment

        • UnkownMan
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 1569

          #19
          Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

          lovin' this thread yo.
          Originally posted by Choofers
          2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
          We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

          Comment

          • pewp XD
            Banned
            • Nov 2010
            • 32

            #20
            Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

            Word

            Comment

            • Oni-Paranoia
              No fucks
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #21
              Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

              Sad thing is, this probably was done with a lot of work and it's not even GH.

              You can get a decently same effect by using reverse, centered, and some ugly percentage of hallway. Then, the orbular noteskin (or you can design the GH one too). The hard part comes with scripting the BG, which isn't that difficult to begin with.

              On another note, unless you have to strum (hit some other key while holding the button like Jamlegend) then this is... umm... pointless.

              Nonetheless, I admire that someone actually did this. Year from what I expected, but still.

              Comment

              • Patashu
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 8609

                #22
                Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                you can implement strumming using autohotkeys

                *shrillin*

                also, orbular is flat. ghnote is raised. I wouldn't mind it stylized a bit like orbular though because orbular is the secks
                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                Comment

                • Jousway
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 867

                  #23
                  Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                  Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                  Sad thing is, this probably was done with a lot of work and it's not even GH.
                  its sm not GH, its not like I'm trying to change SM to GH, I'm just adding the noteskin that looks like it,
                  Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                  You can get a decently same effect by using reverse, centered, and some ugly percentage of hallway. Then, the orbular noteskin (or you can design the GH one too). The hard part comes with scripting the BG, which isn't that difficult to begin with.
                  which I did it is just an normal noteskin which is in revers and has 270% hallway, thats all it needs, and the problem with orbular and stuff is, its not 3D so it looks like ****, and this one is fully in 3d incase you havent noticed.
                  Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                  On another note, unless you have to strum (hit some other key while holding the button like Jamlegend) then this is... umm... pointless.
                  got a bluetooth usb stick, a wii guitarhero controller, and glovepie?
                  Code:
                  //bind frets to 1,2,3 etc
                  Keyboard.1 = Wiimote.Guitar.Fret1 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumUp or Wiimote.Guitar.Fret1 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumDown
                  Keyboard.2 = Wiimote.Guitar.Fret2 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumUp or Wiimote.Guitar.Fret2 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumDown
                  Keyboard.3 = Wiimote.Guitar.Fret3 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumUp or Wiimote.Guitar.Fret3 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumDown
                  Keyboard.4 = Wiimote.Guitar.Fret4 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumUp or Wiimote.Guitar.Fret4 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumDown
                  Keyboard.5 = Wiimote.Guitar.Fret5 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumUp or Wiimote.Guitar.Fret5 + Wiimote.Guitar.StrumDown
                  you could also mount 2 keys to 1 on your kb

                  have fun

                  Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                  Nonetheless, I admire that someone actually did this. Year from what I expected, but still.
                  good to hear
                  Last edited by Jousway; 12-5-2010, 01:50 PM.
                  Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



                  Comment

                  • Patashu
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 8609

                    #24
                    Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                    can the receptors be moved closer to the bottom of the screen? maybe by changing the % of reverse used?
                    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                    Comment

                    • Jousway
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 867

                      #25
                      Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                      dunno, cuz I dont know all the mods, your best bet is asking windeu or someone that know much about mods like him
                      Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



                      Comment

                      • Chic1223
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 44

                        #26
                        Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                        Yo dog I heard thats awesome

                        Comment

                        • Emo_Saur_
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 2952

                          #27
                          Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                          Guitar Hero sucks.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • ninjaKIWI
                            plain old ugly ass dumbas
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 3307

                            #28
                            Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                            Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                            Guitar Hero sucks.
                            If you don't like GH then stay out of threads about GH. God damn.
                            Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                            "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                            "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                            "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                            "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                            "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                            "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                            Comment

                            • OneHandNow
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5305

                              #29
                              Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                              Originally posted by Jousway
                              dunno, cuz I dont know all the mods, your best bet is asking windeu or someone that know much about mods like him
                              where's your signature from? that nuke thing.. :O looks interesting to watch :>

                              Comment

                              • Oni-Paranoia
                                No fucks
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #30
                                Re: Yo dawg, So I herd you like Stepmania and Guitar Hero

                                Originally posted by Patashu
                                can the receptors be moved closer to the bottom of the screen? maybe by changing the % of reverse used?
                                Yea, they can.

                                Originally posted by Jousway
                                dunno, cuz I dont know all the mods, your best bet is asking windeu or someone that know much about mods like him
                                There's a guy named Oni-Paranoia, who knows a little about mods.



                                WinDEU taught him half of what he knows, the other half, WinDEU can't comprehend.

                                Comment

                                Working...