SMHOF - Stepmania Hall of Fame

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #46
    Re: SMHOF - Stepmania Hall of Fame

    problem is that without an objective representation of step data, tiny changes to the .dwi/.sm will give it a different hash i.e. changing the offset or adding some other guy's chart to it

    otoh, for each chart in the database, you could also provide the .dwi and .sm that the database recognizes as official for that chart
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #47
      Re: SMHOF - Stepmania Hall of Fame

      This is a really cool idea. I really like the direction it's headed, and would love to help moderate the scores submitted. I lurk these forums and the odi forums enough to know the kind of scores to expect to see.

      Comment

      • Katt^
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2009
        • 6

        #48
        Re: SMHOF - Stepmania Hall of Fame

        bender5: Thanks, I'll remember that. You seem credible with those posts.

        For the rest, login in here every time to post a small update is tiresome. So I started using twat(ter). I know it sucks beeing web 2.0 and everything but OH SO EASY TO USE.

        Anyway.

        #smhof

        I'm Kitlerjugend(wrk)

        Comment

        Working...