which 10 footers have you beaten

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rairaku
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 208

    #16
    MaxX Unlimited- B
    Legend of Max- B
    Max300- A
    Bag & Sakura- Haven't tried yet... been focusing on the Maxes.
    "That last post was like a flashbang grenade packed with concentrated stupid." -Coolhand, LUEser

    Comment

    • tnyhwk900
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4106

      #17
      Originally posted by Moogy
      no i play beginner
      :O

      Comment

      • Rairaku
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 208

        #18
        OMG I AAAA MAXX UNLIMITEDS ON 8X SHUFFLE STEALTH REVERSE DARK!!!!!!11111oneoneone11!1!shiftplusone11!1!eleven1!1! PAWNZED!!11111one1!
        "That last post was like a flashbang grenade packed with concentrated stupid." -Coolhand, LUEser

        Comment

        • Novacaine
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 282

          #19
          Moogy that is such bullshit PSMO is the hardest song in the game and at 1 point its almost impossible to read it theres no way u coud get all perfect evry step thats absolute bullshit.
          Anyway I can do Bag which is easy, Sakura also easy, Max 300 moderate, and MaxX is the hardest I can do along with Paranoia Survivor the regular. I havent tried Legend of max so I dont kno how hard it is.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            retard
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • wildman
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 73

              #21
              The fact of the matter is VxDx....is that I've only played PSM on oni. I've never played it on heavy before.

              Comment

              • Tsuguri
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 108

                #22
                (In this order)
                bag - AA
                Max300 - solid B
                Paranoia Survivor - solid B
                Sakura - AA
                MaxX Unlimited - solid.....C
                LoM - C (around 77 mil)

                The other night I almost finished PSM on heavy, I got passed the final slowdown, then my brain farted.
                Also, same night, got throught the first PSMO death run and halfway through the second. :/

                Comment

                • Tsuguri
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 108

                  #23
                  argh, sorry. -_-;

                  Comment

                  • Tsuguri
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 108

                    #24
                    shit...triple post. my bad.

                    Comment

                    • Tsuguri
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 108

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Novacaine
                      Moogy that is such bullshit PSMO is the hardest song in the game and at 1 point its almost impossible to read it theres no way u coud get all perfect evry step thats absolute bullshit.
                      Um, have you seen Yasu's vid? Um, 14 greats? Sounds like hes got it down pretty good. And how bout anyone whos passed Legend Road? There's nothing that's impossible. Out of OFFICIAL DDR songs that is. :P

                      Comment

                      • plasmix
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3639

                        #26
                        Novacaine and Tsuguri are both idiots.

                        Comment

                        • Tsuguri
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 108

                          #27
                          Well scuse me for making a mistake and attempting to fix it. I didn't realize how horrible of a thing it was to be imprefect. See, I would've deleted those extra posts, but when I went to edit, the delete checkbox wasn't there. So I did what I could. My deepest apologies for ruining your evening plasmix.

                          Comment

                          • VashtheGunman7
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 456

                            #28
                            isnt Genom Screams a 10 footer on full double


                            Comment

                            • Pooping_Panda
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 1773

                              #29
                              bag - A(no mods) AA(2x)
                              Max300 - AA
                              Sakura - AA
                              Legend of max - A
                              Max unlimited - AA
                              PS - AA
                              PSMO - Low A

                              Comment

                              • Can_Man
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 39

                                #30
                                Ok...

                                bag B (2x)
                                Sakura A
                                Max 300 B
                                Maxx unlimited C

                                So yeah... I can almost past the legend of max.
                                I just wanted to let you know that I am cool...

                                Comment

                                Working...