which 10 footers have you beaten

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clock
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 27

    #31
    AAA - PSM Oni (Double Pad)
    AAA - MAX300 Heavy (Double Pad)
    AAA - Bag Heavy (Double Pad)
    AAA - Sakura (Double Pad)
    AAA - MAX Unlimited (Double Pad)
    AAA - The Legend Of Max (Double Pad)
    and everything i just said on Single mode AAA

    Comment

    • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 1663

      #32
      OMG LIEK WOAH! THAT'S SOOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!!!oneone111!! *applauds* SO UNBELIEVABLE, THAT IT COULD BE MISTAKEN FOR A LIE!!!!!1111!!!!ONEONE!

      *cough* XD
      Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
      Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
      Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

      Comment

      • ddrzeta
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 18

        #33
        why do ppl. find the need to lie about a damn game?
        well neway, heres my progress on the tens so far
        PS-A
        PSM-B
        Max300-AA
        MaxX Unlimited-A
        Sakura-AA
        Bag-A
        PSMO-E!!!!!
        LOM-A. but i find it hard to keep it consistent.
        I\'ve got pictures.

        Comment

        • TehWhack
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2003
          • 766

          #34
          I've C'ed bag with mods.

          I don't have a home version, and I've only played for about a month on rare occasions, so suck it.
          Oh hay I used to play ITG

          Comment

          • tdty3311
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 1

            #35
            i can B Bag on 5x

            ive tried Max300 but failed miserably

            Comment

            • Reach
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 7471

              #36
              bag- AA with mod.
              max300- AA (1 miss)
              sakura- AA (19 greats)
              Lom- A (low)
              Max unlimited B (high)
              PSMO- B (low)

              All at the arcade.

              AA like everything except PSMO on a home pad. Its so much easier. I could AA PSMO but it tires the hell out of me.

              Comment

              Working...