Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Redorigami
    Call me Massive Swallow
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 3162

    #31
    Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

    Scary stuff... Although I think if anyone just recorded that barely audible in a song like that it would be... Could be real, could be wanted to be heard which is causing it. I think you should have had others listen to hear it BEFORE you told anyone what they're listening to and have 3 or 4 agreeing people unknowingly say the same thing you heard before I could take it into consideration.
    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
    Originally posted by spreadNv
    Got dibs on La Camp.
    Oh right, Im not any good.
    Got dibs on Pita.

    Comment

    • ddrmaxextreme2
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 320

      #32
      Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

      Originally posted by Redorigami
      Scary stuff... Although I think if anyone just recorded that barely audible in a song like that it would be... Could be real, could be wanted to be heard which is causing it. I think you should have had others listen to hear it BEFORE you told anyone what they're listening to and have 3 or 4 agreeing people unknowingly say the same thing you heard before I could take it into consideration.

      actually we had a group of 20 people (friends) state what they hear and all of them heard the EXACT SAME THING.
      the message below is true.
      the message above is false.

      Index Represent

      this means

      1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

      Comment

      • ddrmaxextreme2
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 320

        #33
        Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

        Originally posted by Saik0Shinigami
        sounds to me like... "I am stateful(?) to the end of time."

        I definitely don't hear "satan" in there, and I re-filtered it through my **** cause yours lets a background noise in at the "satan" part... It's hard to pick up, but I clearly hear an "f" pronounced in there and the start of the word is "st" no idea what fits the bill though to make any sense... I don't hear angel either... I think my sentence is closer... >_>

        Edit: Or maybe "stapled"?
        Once again I will say it starts with "st" that's prominent... no way it's anything else...
        Good find though >_>
        maybe...what did you use to filter it?
        the message below is true.
        the message above is false.

        Index Represent

        this means

        1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

        Comment

        • verra
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 813

          #34
          Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

          Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
          sorry I know you were bieng sarcastic and sorry youtube butchered the sound. I checked this area and the vid is perfect.

          finally EVEDENCE!!!

          http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=23168785
          Okay I heard the "hear the angel try" part, but it kinda just sounds like I am...(gibberish) at the beginning.
          Yep, it's me

          Check out my tunes on SoundCloud!

          Comment

          • ddr_f4n
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 3807

            #35
            Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

            Originally posted by EnR
            This is like when ppl think tupac is still alive from his subliminal messages.
            One of Tupac's subliminal messages from one of his albums...

            "It was Kevin with the AK-47."

            It's true. I forgot which song he said that in, but my teacher and I heard it backwards.
            Out Now!


            Older Releases:
            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #36
              Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

              I remember hearing about one of the classic disney songs and if you listened to it backwards, it said something.
              PS- in Aladding, just before Aladding and whoever the girl is (I have no idea right now, I'm tired) go into their bedroom together and say a barely audible "good kids have sex"
              you have to listen hard to hear it and slowing the sound down helps.

              Comment

              • ddrmaxextreme2
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 320

                #37
                Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                I remember hearing about one of the classic disney songs and if you listened to it backwards, it said something.
                PS- in Aladding, just before Aladding and whoever the girl is (I have no idea right now, I'm tired) go into their bedroom together and say a barely audible "good kids have sex"
                you have to listen hard to hear it and slowing the sound down helps.
                actually thay say gooood teenagers...takeoff your clothes.

                but the makers of the movie said that they actually said gooood kitty take off and go. but it clearly said gooood tenagers...take off your clothes.
                the message below is true.
                the message above is false.

                Index Represent

                this means

                1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #38
                  Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                  Paul is dead

                  ok back to TAKA

                  I head it again, and all I hear is "Angel's try"...I do hear a S sound, but I could only make out the word "satan" in it after hearing it like3 times over so I'm not sure if it's there or if it's me.

                  Also, could it be in Japanese? Someone get JX in here
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #39
                    Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                    Saik0Shinigami : your opinion is just that.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Timer Rabbit
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 166

                      #40
                      Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                      Wow. Didn't know that...

                      You know what: Scary... O_O; I can hear it clearly. At least almost. (Youtube, then MySpace.)

                      Comment

                      • TK_Dunny
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 9

                        #41
                        Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                        Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
                        I was listening to quickening (an mp3) and I noticed that behind the sounds is a voice that says random jibberish so I could tell it was a subliminal message and when you restrict HALF of the top noises it makes the voice clearer. ( I restricted it by pulling the headphone half way out of the mp3 player. you will notice that there is only half the sound

                        anyway forward it is jibberish. when you reverse it is says

                        "I am satin...Hear the angel try *stutters*"

                        in mobo moga it says "I need you" in reverse.

                        scary when you can hear "the truth" - "hturt eht" raer nac uoy nhew yracs

                        yes if you want me to make a vid. no if you don't (showing evidence of this)
                        Wow, I never knew that. I'm going to test this theory out myself and see if it really says such words. :P

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #42
                          Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                          Uh I don't think Quickening is that. The sound starts at :46 and :47. I remember hearing it a long time ago and it just sounds like its played backwards.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #43
                            Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                            Saik0Shinigami, as long as I have a hard time hearing it I cant really be sure. Im not saying your lying, just that I have doubts.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Professor Raine
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1560

                              #44
                              Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                              This is rich. lol
                              "I am satan. Here the angle try."
                              Cry would make more sense though.


                              My simfilez ----
                              :

                              Comment

                              • ddrmaxextreme2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 320

                                #45
                                Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                                Originally posted by Professor Raine
                                This is rich. lol
                                "I am satan. Here the angle try."
                                Cry would make more sense though.
                                only thing is that it didn't say cry it said try...I still dont get why..........................................................................................................................................i have to stop ryming unawaringly...
                                the message below is true.
                                the message above is false.

                                Index Represent

                                this means

                                1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                                Comment

                                Working...