Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddrmaxextreme2
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 320

    #16
    Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

    Originally posted by MrRubix
    There have been plenty of studies done on this sort of thing. Patterns and "voices" will exist if you manipulate things enough to make them appear (anyone read the Bible Code? Major LOL). Anyways, there are no intended subliminal messages here.

    first thing i heard though... no manipulating.
    the message below is true.
    the message above is false.

    Index Represent

    this means

    1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

    Comment

    • ddrmaxextreme2
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 320

      #17
      Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

      Originally posted by Gray Fox
      Well, here's what I came up with:



      Haha, but I believe those songs are not meant to be subliminal messages.
      hmm nice

      ill let you all know if i hear anything else.
      the message below is true.
      the message above is false.

      Index Represent

      this means

      1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #18
        Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

        Nice vid fox.


        hm..I cant really hear Taka that well, I'll trust that what it sounds like but eh...Are there any more TAKA songs that do that?

        As for Mobo Moga, I doubt it since the song is in french (as Star said) I looked up the lyrics at one point...to lazy to jet over to animelyrics.com tho
        ​

        Comment

        • Gray Fox
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 563

          #19
          Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

          Yeah Lar, Youtube murders the sound quality of uploaded videos. Heh, but as said before, this is just random music reversed and it so happens to sound something out.

          Nothing important really, you can do this with any song and assume it has something subliminal.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #20
            Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

            Do Afronova
            ​

            Comment

            • ddrmaxextreme2
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 320

              #21
              Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

              sorry youtube butchered the audio so i removed the link...
              Last edited by ddrmaxextreme2; 12-1-2007, 11:20 PM. Reason: taking off link
              the message below is true.
              the message above is false.

              Index Represent

              this means

              1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

              Comment

              • Gray Fox
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 563

                #22
                Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Do Afronova
                Wow, sounds pretty neat backwards, but unfortunately it sounds like the same gibberish in forward motion. Sorry Lar, nothing of the obvious heard.

                Oh and that last vid ddrmaxextreme2 is a bit better.

                Comment

                • ddrmaxextreme2
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 320

                  #23
                  Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                  it butchered the sound so another area to come...
                  the message below is true.
                  the message above is false.

                  Index Represent

                  this means

                  1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                  Comment

                  • gabgabo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1811

                    #24
                    Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                    Originally posted by ddrmaxextreme2
                    here is an EXTREMELY CLEAR ONE link to come...

                    it is here



                    check it out...

                    it proves my point
                    Wow, I heard it.

                    Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                    Comment

                    • reddarkd
                      Lawl
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 194

                      #25
                      Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                      I got to see that

                      Comment

                      • ddrmaxextreme2
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 320

                        #26
                        Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                        Originally posted by gabgabo
                        Wow, I heard it.
                        sorry I know you were bieng sarcastic and sorry youtube butchered the sound. I checked this area and the vid is perfect.

                        finally EVEDENCE!!!

                        the message below is true.
                        the message above is false.

                        Index Represent

                        this means

                        1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                        Comment

                        • Redorigami
                          Call me Massive Swallow
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3162

                          #27
                          Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                          I must admit in the first two videos posted I can clearly hear I am satan... struggling to hear the angel part. But listening to those with headphones really really loud alone in a silent house at 2 in the morning is really freaky just THINKING that that's what it says... gonna have nightmares =D
                          Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                          The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                          Originally posted by spreadNv
                          Got dibs on La Camp.
                          Oh right, Im not any good.
                          Got dibs on Pita.

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #28
                            Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                            This is like when ppl think tupac is still alive from his subliminal messages.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • ddrmaxextreme2
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 320

                              #29
                              Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                              Originally posted by Redorigami
                              I must admit in the first two videos posted I can clearly hear I am satan... struggling to hear the angel part. But listening to those with headphones really really loud alone in a silent house at 2 in the morning is really freaky just THINKING that that's what it says... gonna have nightmares =D

                              come back and check out the new vid (the post UNDER your post).
                              the message below is true.
                              the message above is false.

                              Index Represent

                              this means

                              1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                              Comment

                              • ddrmaxextreme2
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 320

                                #30
                                Re: Konami used a subliminal message in DDR!!!

                                Originally posted by EnR
                                This is like when ppl think tupac is still alive from his subliminal messages.
                                Who is Tupac?
                                the message below is true.
                                the message above is false.

                                Index Represent

                                this means

                                1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                                Comment

                                Working...