DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • boredallthetime5
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 22

    #31
    Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

    Originally posted by Hachi86
    you wont lose to me, steven, my ps2 is not working and i dont go to mall much so i have ZERO time to practice.
    I don't have any time to pratice either... I'm banned until Dec. 31 so I'm going to start practicing late.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #32
      Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

      I playing PIU:ZERO and DDRSN to get ready for a Touney in Pensocola onthe 18. I'll might go up there if I do well in this one.

      Hay for anyone on DDRecall, both Bumm and Bean is gonna be there, and Foxx might show up for kicks. if Foxx enters, then he'll win cuz he gets like 1 great on most songs nonstop.
      ​

      Comment

      • boredallthetime5
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 22

        #33
        Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I playing PIU:ZERO and DDRSN to get ready for a Touney in Pensocola onthe 18. I'll might go up there if I do well in this one.

        Hay for anyone on DDRecall, both Bumm and Bean is gonna be there, and Foxx might show up for kicks. if Foxx enters, then he'll win cuz he gets like 1 great on most songs nonstop.
        He only gets 1 great on nonstop??? It depends on the series of songs. And I would love for some really great players to come so L.J. or my brother won't win.
        Last edited by boredallthetime5; 11-18-2006, 08:34 PM.

        Comment

        Working...