DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pysch935
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 8

    #16
    Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

    When ever you want to I think. I cant actually say but I think you can now though. Well what is up Will and Davis this is Steven.

    Comment

    • boredallthetime5
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 22

      #17
      Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

      steven ur such a loser! I love u!

      Comment

      • Hachi86
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 194

        #18
        Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

        dude are you gonna make the pad super sensitive in preparation for the tourney, or you just gonna let us play on it while its crappy?
        **Proud Member of the Breaking AUP Club**

        250 in the Un-Catfish Pact of 2007

        Class: Spread (Sub class - ASKL)
        HP: 225 (16th stream combo speed)
        Strength: 190 (max jack speed)
        Defense: 165 (16th jump stream speed)
        Speed: 280 (pass stream speed)
        Accuracy: 89 (average percent of marvs)
        Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
        Evasion: 679 (comfort scroll rate)

        Comment

        • pysch935
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 8

          #19
          Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

          It isnt really that crappy but yeh we will get it fixed. I wish I worked there and it would be fixed for real..............

          Comment

          • Hachi86
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 194

            #20
            Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

            what about mark? wont he get it into good shape beforehand? ive seen him working on it before. ask him to do the business card thing
            **Proud Member of the Breaking AUP Club**

            250 in the Un-Catfish Pact of 2007

            Class: Spread (Sub class - ASKL)
            HP: 225 (16th stream combo speed)
            Strength: 190 (max jack speed)
            Defense: 165 (16th jump stream speed)
            Speed: 280 (pass stream speed)
            Accuracy: 89 (average percent of marvs)
            Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
            Evasion: 679 (comfort scroll rate)

            Comment

            • nomuken
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 41

              #21
              Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

              Well the pad works fine for me. It was moving some but I helped fix that.

              JDM Suberi Chimu Founder
              Proud Member of the *Being Fayt Club*
              Proud Member of the *Breaking The AUP Club*

              Comment

              • pysch935
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 8

                #22
                Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                Most of it is fixed but the censors will be replaced before the tournament like always so it will be helpful some. so are both of you going to be in the tournament this time.

                Comment

                • boredallthetime5
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 22

                  #23
                  Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                  Both of u better come. I wish i had more time to practice. Step-mania's the only thing I have.

                  Comment

                  • pysch935
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8

                    #24
                    Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                    I need something to do I need to get better at DDR. I am going to lose to everyone in this Tournament.

                    Comment

                    • seth_the love master
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2

                      #25
                      Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                      hlp im new and dont know what to do...

                      Comment

                      • seth_the love master
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 2

                        #26
                        Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                        someone please help me i realy need some help cause i have never done this before and i realy realy need some help so if u could please just do something to help me out

                        Comment

                        • pysch935
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 8

                          #27
                          Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                          What kind of help do you need?

                          Comment

                          • Hachi86
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 194

                            #28
                            Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                            you wont lose to me, steven, my ps2 is not working and i dont go to mall much so i have ZERO time to practice.
                            **Proud Member of the Breaking AUP Club**

                            250 in the Un-Catfish Pact of 2007

                            Class: Spread (Sub class - ASKL)
                            HP: 225 (16th stream combo speed)
                            Strength: 190 (max jack speed)
                            Defense: 165 (16th jump stream speed)
                            Speed: 280 (pass stream speed)
                            Accuracy: 89 (average percent of marvs)
                            Stamina: 250 (consistent 16th stream survival)
                            Evasion: 679 (comfort scroll rate)

                            Comment

                            • pysch935
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8

                              #29
                              Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                              I would offer my ps2 to prctice on but it is out of commision at the moment because it is in pieces.

                              Comment

                              • boredallthetime5
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 22

                                #30
                                Re: DDR TOURNEY-MONTGOMERY ALABAMA

                                Originally posted by pysch935
                                I need something to do I need to get better at DDR. I am going to lose to everyone in this Tournament.
                                ur going to lose??? whatever u would have won the last one if u wouldn't have been so picky about prizes.

                                Comment

                                Working...