Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #601
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Just use some computer simulation program like Guitar Zero and then buy a PS2->USB adapter and play like that.

    Trogdor is an interesting song.

    Comment

    • _pandaman_
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 479

      #602
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      PS2-USB is horrible with the GH controller. Nuff said.

      No one comments on my awesome Freebird? I feel unloved

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #603
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Awesome Freebird score Panda. Serious. Love that. I been trying to 5 star it a couple of times now. I get about 87% though. Getting closer every time mind.
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • RaikouRider
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 251

          #604
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          That is an awesome score, I broke 400k on that myself not too long ago.

          Class: Two Hand 3-Finger
          HP: 200 (16th stream combo speed)
          Strength: 155 (max jack speed)
          Defense: 205 (8th jump stream speed)
          Speed: 225 (pass stream speed)
          Accuracy: 88 (average percent of marvs)
          Stamina: 215 (consistent 16th stream survival)
          Evasion: 650 (comfort scroll rate)

          Comment

          • _pandaman_
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 479

            #605
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Thanks for the compliments, guys. I really do appreciate the support

            But new scores!!!




            Then, my second most impressive (since AIDS says its SOOOO easy to do):


            And finally, I was jumpin up and down around the freakin room when I got this:


            Oh man, today has been a great day.

            Comment

            • Cyanite
              SIT THE **** DOWN.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2007
              • 1174

              #606
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Great scores

              I just broke 400k on Freebird today.. got like 400,528 IIRC.


              Originally posted by KgZ
              oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

              Comment

              • _pandaman_
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 479

                #607
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Originally posted by Cyanite
                Great scores

                I just broke 400k on Freebird today.. got like 400,528 IIRC.
                nice nice. 400k is a great milestone in that song. When you get it, you play it more, and then you can get 400k consistently. It feels really awesome.

                If I may direct those of you dedicated enough to GH to this site:



                Our friend Barbaloot over at SH has provided us with a site with optimal SP paths! So nice.

                Comment

                • haleybucs
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 11

                  #608
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  guitar hero 2 is awesome for 360 it isnt really that hard and it has awesome songs and it never gets boring



                  Comment

                  • _pandaman_
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 479

                    #609
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    FREAKIN. FINALLY.


                    Im loling at the fact that I FC'd Laid to Rest before this one. But still. FINALLY.

                    EDIT: rank went from 661 to 41. I AM AWESOME.

                    sorry, im kinda hyped right now.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #610
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Laid to rest FC, nice man.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • _pandaman_
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 479

                        #611
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Originally posted by SethSquall
                        Laid to rest FC, nice man.
                        Ya, that song is a bitch if you don't take it into practice mode. Im so happy tho, its rank 11.

                        Whats funny is it only took a couple days to get Laid to Rest down. Strutter took a good month XD

                        So now I have 3 FCs in sets 2 and 4, 2 FCs in set 3, 1 FC in sets 1, 5, 6, and 7, and 7 in bonus.

                        19 FCs.... whew, good week.

                        Off to go try to FC Last Child and TIGRYT.

                        And my friend got This is Spinal Tap for his bday. We're gonna watch it together. Im waitin to see the drummer explode.

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #612
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Mate that film is awesome.

                          Remember, 11 is louder than 10.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • Shashakiro
                            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9082

                            #613
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            really nice LtR, I haven't gotten that one.
                            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                            Originally posted by Boogiebear
                            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                            Comment

                            • _pandaman_
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 479

                              #614
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Thanks guys. And of course that film is bomb.

                              O ya, that Trill Me!! section in TIGRYT (the long one that goes to orange)?

                              Tapping it makes me feel so awesome.

                              Comment

                              • dore
                                caveman pornstar
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 6317

                                #615
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Dude I FCed TIGRYT.


                                ...

                                on hard
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                                Comment

                                Working...