Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RaikouRider
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 251

    #451
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Nice BatH seth, that's only 8k less than mine.
    Passed 12mil grand total on Hard today, thanks to a 326k 98% run on Monkey Wrench.

    Edit: rofl, no, you don't. No one's even 95%'d jordan yet (but one person is coming close to it)

    Class: Two Hand 3-Finger
    HP: 200 (16th stream combo speed)
    Strength: 155 (max jack speed)
    Defense: 205 (8th jump stream speed)
    Speed: 225 (pass stream speed)
    Accuracy: 88 (average percent of marvs)
    Stamina: 215 (consistent 16th stream survival)
    Evasion: 650 (comfort scroll rate)

    Comment

    • Cyanite
      SIT THE **** DOWN.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2007
      • 1174

      #452
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Originally posted by RaikouRider
      Edit: rofl, no, you don't. No one's even 95%'d jordan yet (but one person is coming close to it)
      There's a guy that can 100% the solo on Slow in training, won't be long before someone gets 95%.

      I still can't pass the damn song either way.


      Originally posted by KgZ
      oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

      Comment

      • _pandaman_
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 479

        #453
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Originally posted by Ray Roman
        wow guys seriously i get perfect on every song on expert in gh2 and 1
        despite how hilarious your avatar is, that's totally bs.

        SCREW JORDAN. I have to play it for league.

        Comment

        • sjoecool1991
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2302

          #454
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Sweeet! Just beat my score on Beast And The Harlot.
          366609, rank 852

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #455
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            I'll have to get back into the game I guess.

            I can pretty much 5 star everything below Tier 7, so I'll look at some of the tougher songs and see what I can do.

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #456
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              I can't beat Jordan yet because of the crazy hammer-ons and pull-offs midway through the song. Any help on how to get past that crazy part?
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • Cyanite
                SIT THE **** DOWN.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2007
                • 1174

                #457
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Press the frets faster.


                Originally posted by KgZ
                oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                Comment

                • _pandaman_
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 479

                  #458
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  How I pass Jordan:

                  1. On the Guitar Break, don't attempt hammerons, just use educated mashing, it works a LOT better for me.
                  2. Do your best not to miss at all in Solo A before the pulloff section. When you're there, DO attempt pulloffs.
                  3. For solo B, strum as fast as you can, using three fingers on the frets, until the "pause". Do NOT, under any circumstances, use star power before the "pause".
                  4. After the pause, use the pinky, and star power when you're deep in the red.
                  5. For Solo C, use all four fingers, try to hit what you can, and you might make it.

                  That's how I did it...twice XD
                  There you go ddr_f4n.... That's how I did it too.

                  Comment

                  • Ray Roman
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 34

                    #459
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    HEY ive 100% jordan its really hard but i did, no offence but u guys seem like amatures
                    Last edited by Ray Roman; 05-15-2007, 06:39 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Shashakiro
                      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9082

                      #460
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by Ray Roman
                      HEY ive 100% jordan its really hard but i did
                      Lies.

                      Let's see some proof, kiddo.
                      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                      Originally posted by Boogiebear
                      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #461
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        100% on what, easy?

                        Anyways, I'm on my quest to 5 star all the songs on expert(not counting bonus).

                        15 done.

                        Comment

                        • powerdown
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 549

                          #462
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          I can 100% Jordan Hard (not that difficult, I know, but w/e). I can get to about half way through solo c on expert before I fail, probably because I use star power too early. I am going to try Shash's strategy tomorrow sometime and see how I do.

                          RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

                          2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.

                          Comment

                          • sjoecool1991
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2302

                            #463
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            I just got 3 more 5 stars:
                            Hanger 18
                            Freya (finally)
                            Killing In The Name

                            I need to 5 star rock this town, but I HATE that song.

                            Comment

                            • _pandaman_
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 479

                              #464
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                              I just got 3 more 5 stars:
                              Hanger 18
                              Freya (finally)
                              Killing In The Name

                              I need to 5 star rock this town, but I HATE that song.
                              Rock this Town is the best, what are you talking about. Stray Cats own you.

                              Comment

                              • sjoecool1991
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2302

                                #465
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                You've got to be kidding me.
                                That song is just annoying.

                                Comment

                                Working...