How long did it take you to do heavy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Radical_Bob
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 1

    #91
    I have started playing SM 40 days ago, now i m able to AA hlaf of my 9 footers and a large part of my 10. I ve about 900 songs. I press about 40.000 key per day (o know that thanks to a soft called "the-turtle").

    Comment

    • firefight
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3

      #92
      icould so light in a week , standerd in a month and heavy in 3 monysh i dont know why it took me so long....... DAMN AROWWS
      Fi3r3fight

      Comment

      • Hsarus
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6

        #93
        It took me 1 or 2 week to be at heavy 9 foot an make rythm and police.
        playing la almost 24 hours a day and after was Max 300 in a month and Max Unlimated 1 month ½ oh well it took me 5months to clear them all. And know theres In the groove thats way harder With Pandamonium and Blood Rush gosh its hard at expert Loll Oh and Know its been 2yr I'm playing the game so Lamo

        Comment

        • RevenG-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 425

          #94
          Jeez, I think a lot of you lie. Seriously. Some of you are telling the truth but some of you are just out of your minds to say you can do some stuff that fast.(Hsarus I dont think your lying).
          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

          Comment

          • madaznskilzz
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 7

            #95
            4 months of playing til i tried kick the can
            passed it with a C and was dead tired
            XD

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #96
              I played heavy on my first day.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • camigirl4k3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 3

                #97
                ^above^...wow..are you ..a god or something?
                It took me about 2 months to get from "DDR?...you mean some sort of disease?" to playing Dream a Dream on Heavy.

                Comment

                • Renommus
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 310

                  #98
                  Been playing about a month, and can pass any 8-Footers, and a few 9s. First heavy song was B4U, I believe.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  This song from KR ver O2Jam.Is All mixing some insane brb stylish hardcore and pain song. Step is All dificalts in very very hard pain. and,ZK stylish steps and Keyboard step. Oni step is 2500note over in Death Step. Oni step is very very danger....128th note runbles and green pain step!!!
                  You can Pass Oni step?? Hardest in pain step.

                  Have a Enjoy!!!!

                  Comment

                  • DJSBX
                    FFR Music Producers
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 514

                    #99
                    hmm lets see.

                    I randomly bought 7th mix with a soft pad. I got to standard at home in like 3 days.
                    I got to heavy at arcade in like a week.

                    AA'ed my first song like a month later (which was A heavy)

                    I beat survivor like 2 months after that with a B (then got an A)
                    beat maxx unlimited like a month after that with an A
                    beat max 300 the next day 3 times with an A each time
                    beat LOM a couple weeks after that with an A
                    about 3 or 4 months after that I beat PSMO with an A
                    then somewhere after that I beat psmh with a B.. then upgraded that to an A some time later.

                    and now I have AA'ed everything cept maxx, lom, psmh, and psmo (new score recently 11 greats on paranoia survivor ^^)

                    uhh yea.. lol I think I am getting ahead of myself here

                    btw this was like 2 years ago (2 years ago in like 3 months)


                    Check Out My website!
                    http://www.djsbx.com

                    Comment

                    • rshadow8888
                      FFR's Buizel
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3120

                      #100
                      I could do light after 2 weeks of playing, standered after about a month and a half, and heavy about 5-6 months. Right now my favorite songs to do on heavy are A and Trip Machine Luv Mix, only A i wish I can do on challenge someday. Challenge mode for A just has way too much air for me to do

                      Comment

                      • RadioLegit
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 17

                        #101
                        You just have to be naturally good. I did it first try.

                        Comment

                        • MrGiggles
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2846

                          #102
                          From the day I first played DDR, my first song.

                          From the day I first played anything DDR (foot) related, about three weeks.

                          Comment

                          • ckj846
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2437

                            #103
                            I think a lot of these people are lying..... Well, I didn't bother reading most of them just because dey al tolk lyke dis. Well, not sure if I posted in this thread or not since it is pretty old but I"ll just post it again. It took 3 years for me to get to heavy. Most of your nooby minds who read this might think, OH MI GAWD, U SUXXORS. But, I started DDR when it wasn't even released here in the US. It was brand new in Japan so, nobody was good at all. Also remember that I was in 2nd grade. It took me 3 years to get to heavy, mostly because the attention span of a 2nd grader is a lot less than your attention span. So, I"m not one of those child prodigys that can AAA Max 300 in the first month of ever trying DDR like almost half of these posts ITT claim. And yes, I am calling bs on almost all of these unless they are completely reasonable. Something reasonable would be anywhere from 3 months and above. And thats if you are playing A LOT. And when you say you can do heavy, it doesn't count if you do Butterfly on Heavy. I mean real songs that are at least 7-8 and you can get a B or an A AT LEAST. This thread is going to die anyways, so I'm pointlessly rambling about nothing....
                            O_o
                            pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                            pyro31191: rofl
                            pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                            pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                            Comment

                            • spel_werdzrite
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 7

                              #104
                              It took me about a year to pass you're average song on heavy.
                              I've been playing for five years or so and last Fruday I pulled off my all-time goal.
                              A perfect combo on PARANOiA Survivor MAX Oni (655 Combo-124 Greats)
                              I got a pick on my cell, I'll get a web account and prove it because some people *cough ckj cough 846* are difficult to convince.

                              Comment

                              • Conspire
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 16

                                #105
                                i got straight onto light... few weeks later i was standard.. a few weeks after that I was doing the easy heavy songs with C's and B's.. Then after a few months I could A those, and at the point I am now, B'ing and A'ing 8-9.. I'm lucky to pass a 10.

                                Comment

                                Working...