How long did it take you to do heavy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiggy2525
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 3

    #106
    it was 1 month for me to start passing 8 heavy but now i have been playing for 6 months now
    and 9 footers are not to hard but the damn 10 are hard as hell

    Comment

    • eVILPeeR
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 2284

      #107
      Sakura in 2 months
      First heavy song passed, woot.

      Comment

      • Conspire
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 16

        #108
        I kind of find it hard to believe the FIRST heavy song you passed was sakura, but maybe thats just me.

        Comment

        • SheSheChan
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 66

          #109
          It took me a few months to be able to pass Afronova on heavy. I was like, 8 though.
          there's too much blood in my caffeine system

          Comment

          • super-smashman
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 2638

            #110
            SM for a year prior = Heavy in 2 days.

            Passed Kind Lady with a B on the second time ever setting foot on a dance pad. (excluding that time when I was like 10 and didn't even understand the concept when I tried it)

            By the 4th day I could do 9 footers.

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #111
              it took me about 5 days to beat heavy on healing vision (or maybe it was B4U)
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • -Tu-
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 9

                #112
                i think its funny when some people like to say they got there way faster then what they did. guess it makes them feel like hot shit.. and dont flame me for that either

                it took me about 1 - 1 1/2 years. slow learner but im proud of that cause i have a majority of the songs memorized along with bpms, steps, my high scores, and melodies. im practically a dictionary. awesome you made it in 4 days 1ll-egal. but you still need more play if you wanna be a true player

                Comment

                • super-smashman
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 2638

                  #113
                  Haha, you raelly think having every song memorized makes you a better player?

                  If someone has been playing for a few days and can match your scores then they are just as good as you are.

                  Comment

                  • the_ddrperson
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 4

                    #114
                    1 week.

                    Comment

                    • Natira_Widow
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1

                      #115
                      It took me to do heavy on Dream only 3 days.....

                      Comment

                      • MarvPRO69
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 10

                        #116
                        Damn 4 days..
                        It took me about 5-6 months before I could really master heavy


                        Comment

                        • Gray Fox
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 563

                          #117
                          Re: How long did it take you to do heavy?

                          Sorry about this bump people, my friend was stupid enough to use my account for his unknown reasons. Don't worry I'll get after him!
                          Last edited by Gray Fox; 10-29-2006, 01:23 AM. Reason: Friends fault

                          Comment

                          • Newbified
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 237

                            #118
                            Re: How long did it take you to do heavy?

                            Nice bump!

                            Comment

                            • ddrfreak925
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 522

                              #119
                              Re: How long did it take you to do heavy?

                              I started standard when I was 6 years old =)

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #120
                                Re: How long did it take you to do heavy?

                                I think FFR helped me get good at DDR fast.. cause I never really played DDR before I got into FFR. Uhm, I guess I passed my first heavy song in about 1 or 2 months. Only because I was playing every single day.
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...