Hard songs- and easy songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #16
    LOM was supposed to be 400 bpm, but instead they cut it down to 333.

    Max 300 is and will always be a 10 footer, I have more trouble passing that then Max Unlimited.

    Comment

    • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 1663

      #17
      Originally posted by debit13
      tnyhwk900... stfu...

      I meant that Witch doctor should stay an 8, you big dweeb!
      And as for you disrespecting everyone else here, we all have our opinions!

      Don't talk in my forum if you're going to be that way.
      It's not your forum roffles. And when you start a thread, anybody can post, wether you like it or not, get used to it.

      Oh and about sakura, only reason it's a 10 is because of the speed changes, but those aren't that hard, I think it should be a 9 aswell, an 8 might be pushign it a bit =\
      Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
      Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
      Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #18
        Originally posted by hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
        Oh and about sakura, only reason it's a 10 is because of the speed changes, but those aren't that hard, I think it should be a 9 aswell, an 8 might be pushign it a bit =\
        w00t! Someone agrees! And yeah... the speed changes are only hard like, the first two or three times (for me it was only the first time).

        And as for this HVAM vs. Max 300 dispute... no. They are good levels what they are officially are. HVAM is only difficult if you have no idea what the beat is. Same was Max 300. I can pass HVAM every time, while Max 300 only once in awhile. End of story. Good night.

        Comment

        • Velious
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 1405

          #19
          noob :<
          btw hvam a 10? joke?
          Originally posted by The_White_Angel
          Where do u get quasar
          Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
          Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

          Comment

          • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1663

            #20
            I think HVAM could be a 10, hell if Konami seriously thinks Sakura is bottom line for the 10s, then HVAM could easily make it in there. Max 300 on the other hand... whoever said it should be a 9 footer has got to be nuts. Bottom line for a 9 footer is like matsuri japan, do you realize how RIDICULOUS the gap between matsuri japan and max 300 is? Use your brain.
            Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
            Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
            Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

            Comment

            • slackygorgeking
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 223

              #21
              sakura is really impossible i hate when the music slows like that... i would say light is standard, standard is heavy and heavy is IMPOSSIBLE

              MONKEY is a nub

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #22
                Sakura is the easiest 10 there is really. You just got to know how to play it.

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #23
                  I consider Bag as the easiest, even though I get less combo breakers. My PA is much better on Sakura than Bag...so much better that it beats the less combo breakers.

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #24
                    Yeah, but that's only if you play with mods. Without mods, Bag is harder.

                    Comment

                    • Velious
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 1405

                      #25
                      any song running at 80 bpm is hard, well for me
                      Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                      Where do u get quasar
                      Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                      Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                      Comment

                      • Rebirth0
                        FFR Originalbro
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8751

                        #26
                        There are only 2 songs slowed than 80 bpm right? Bag and Be in my Paradise. The next slowest song that comes to mind is We Will Rock You for some reason. There are many 90 bpm songs. How good can you get on the slower songs?

                        Comment

                        • Velious
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 1405

                          #27
                          if youre talking to me, i cant pass bag with mod on foot or sm, with mod on foot can get 15 +/- greats and sdp on sm
                          Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                          Where do u get quasar
                          Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                          Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #28
                            I probably couldn't pass it on either =P I get over 100 greats on 5x on pad.

                            As of November 2004

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #29
                              Max 300 on the other hand... whoever said it should be a 9 footer has got to be nuts. Bottom line for a 9 footer is like matsuri japan, do you realize how RIDICULOUS the gap between matsuri japan and max 300 is?
                              First, the reason i said Max 300 should be a 9 because its true. If it wasn't for the 300 BPM flashing in the corner of the screen, scaring people away from it, this song wouldn't be considered hard. I promise you, if Max 300 was not actually 300 bpm, there would be alot more AAA's on this song. The stepfile itself should nowhere be called a 10 foot song. The hardest part of the song are the doubles during the last 15-20 secs of the song. Can't do it? Build some endurance, beat the song, then you'll understand what I mean.


                              Yeah, but that's only if you play with mods. Without mods, Bag is harder.
                              This is another point I'm trying to say. The foot rating are for the ORIGINAL VERSION of the song. These ratings only imply if you are NOT using mods. For example, Max 300 is a 10 on the normal, mod-less version of the song. I use 1.5x when I play, to see the arrows better. This automatically can either lower the rating or raise it, depending on whose playing the song. So when I said that HVAM should be a 10, I take it back. It should be a 9 at most due to the complex steps. In reality, the stepfile for Max 300 is nowhere near as difficult as HVAM's. Max 300 is only difficult for those who can register arrows at 300 bpm.

                              Oh, and on a side note. Matsuri Japan sholud be an 8. There is nothing hard about that song except the solo gallops. The stream gallops are easy as hell to nail.

                              Comment

                              • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 1663

                                #30
                                First, the reason i said Max 300 should be a 9 because its true. If it wasn't for the 300 BPM flashing in the corner of the screen, scaring people away from it, this song wouldn't be considered hard. I promise you, if Max 300 was not actually 300 bpm, there would be alot more AAA's on this song. The stepfile itself should nowhere be called a 10 foot song. The hardest part of the song are the doubles during the last 15-20 secs of the song. Can't do it? Build some endurance, beat the song, then you'll understand what I mean.
                                I'm not trying to start an argument here, so I'm sorry if I sound like I'm trying to bitch.

                                That goes the same way with Sakura though. Why did Konami make Sakura a 10? Because of the speed changes. Without the speed changes, Sakura could maybe even make it into an 8 footer, except for a bit of the ending. but even that part is like what you said for max 300. It's like 10-15 seconds, and if you can't handle it, it's all about endurance, and a little bit of speed.

                                It doesn't work that way chromer. It's like saying "If cartoon heroes wasn't as fast the steps would be piss easy". Stuff like that applies for almost every song except for the ridiculously slow ones like Bag. BPM plays a huge factor in deciding what the difficulty of the song is. The steps are not the only thing that influences the difficulty of the song.
                                Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                                Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                                Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                                Comment

                                Working...