The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #76
    Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

    I'm a guy holding a knife, no wonder my wife left me because I'm nothing, but manslaughter, so I'll manslaughter myself.

    Comment

    • Tenniswrestler
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2005
      • 299

      #77
      Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

      "whoever is ugly can lay down in a circle like this"
      i have no sig

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #78
        Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

        1MilGet does just fine with hundreds of thousands of posts in it. There was no reason to make another thread except to clutter the forum.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        Working...