The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dcr
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 335

    #46
    Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

    i hate every1

    Comment

    • Lvytn
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 147

      #47
      Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

      My hairs nicer than yours.
      -One handed Player-


      Comment

      • myachi
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 7

        #48
        Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

        jeez...
        i wish i had thought to bring a jacket...

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #49
          Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

          Hmph. I want colour!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #50
            Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

            I love Christmas, but to bad I'm black

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #51
              Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

              Wanna have sex?

              Sure?
              I guess so?
              Who are you talking to?
              ALRIGHT!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #52
                Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                Hey, everyone my christmas ornaments are on the floor because I hate christmas.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #53
                  Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                  Roar!
                  Roar!
                  Roar!
                  God I hate this job!
                  Roar!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #54
                    Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                    That's messed up, I can't believe Grim Raper got banned, what he do wrong?

                    Comment

                    • ragingbird
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 6

                      #55
                      Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                      Originally Posted by Grim Raper
                      Can we take off our masks now??? Band leader:no not until the next apocalypse

                      ....Long live grim raper

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #56
                        Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                        Hey, let's eat christmas ornaments, ok.
                        And you got that quote from my signature.

                        Comment

                        • grim_raper
                          Banned
                          • May 2007
                          • 1

                          #57
                          Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                          haw haw manslaughter all over you

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #58
                            Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                            Hey, grim stole my sign.

                            Comment

                            • grim_raper
                              Banned
                              • May 2007
                              • 1

                              #59
                              Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                              haw haw manslaugter all over you'z

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #60
                                Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                                Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                That's messed up, I can't believe Grim Raper got banned, what he do wrong?
                                Posted porn and then evaded, so he's permad.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...