The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #61
    Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

    Man, you got banned again, in one day? You've been banned twice in a row in one day, I think you broke the record for doing that.
    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
    Posted porn and then evaded, so he's permad.
    He posted porn? That doesn't sound like the grim raper I know.
    Man, why would he do that? Wait in which thread did he post porn?
    Last edited by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666; 05-12-2007, 10:08 PM.

    Comment

    • Tenniswrestler
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2005
      • 299

      #62
      Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

      Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      Wait in which thread did he post porn?
      LMFAO. if u wanna see some porn just go to another site. most likely the thread he posted porn in is deleted
      i have no sig

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #63
        Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

        I only asked that question to find out if he really did, I don't want to see it,
        I don't believe Grim Raper posted porn.

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #64
          Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

          This isn't a chat thread.

          As for me not spamming like you...

          I like the view, it's too bad were all looking down.

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #65
            Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

            I wonder why my christmas ornaments are on the floor.

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #66
              Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

              So umm, guys, we going to wait for the next guy to post?

              Dibs!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • purebloodtexan
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 2845

                #67
                Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                Originally posted by spinal_compression
                So umm, guys, we going to wait for the next guy to post?

                Dibs!
                Desk: When is my master going to get this huge mess of shit off my head?

                (For the record, think of something OTHER than what's in the dialogue box of my avvy.)


                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #68
                  Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                  OMG! The sky is pooring blood all over the internets.

                  Comment

                  • purebloodtexan
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2845

                    #69
                    Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                    Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    OMG! The sky is pooring blood all over the internets.
                    Guy1:............Who wants to rape her?
                    The rest: DIBS!


                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #70
                      Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                      I killed a dragon and it's bleeding all over the internets.

                      Comment

                      • Matrixdude
                        And She Screams My Name
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1351

                        #71
                        Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                        If we form a circle, it'll make us look like a square!

                        Comment

                        • Lvytn
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 147

                          #72
                          Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                          I always dress well, not just for killing =D
                          -One handed Player-


                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #73
                            Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                            Where is my gf, I want to mate and have an army of dragons to enslave the world.

                            Comment

                            • Lvytn
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 147

                              #74
                              Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                              WE know what you did last summer...
                              -One handed Player-


                              Comment

                              • Matrixdude
                                And She Screams My Name
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1351

                                #75
                                Re: The New What is the Above Person's Avatar Thinking!

                                NO, I'm not a character from Yu-Gay-Oh..

                                Comment

                                Working...